Hello MFP people :) Looking for female friends trying to lose 75+ pounds

Options
My name is Andrea.

I joined My Fitness Pal in 2009 and was able to lose 55 lbs. and one day I just stopped trying and kept putting excuses. I am tired of being overweight and being unhappy with my body. I love food but I have to love myself more.

My CW: 292(highest 310)
GW: -100 = 198 (I was at 234 :[ )

I went in for a doctors appointments and got my annual physical exam and while my lab results were perfect I don't want to be labeled as "Morbidly Obese" I've been overweight my entire life; the only time I remember being a "normal weight" I was around 2 years old and this has been a constant struggle I don't want to have anymore.

I been able to drop the pounds before which shows I can do it again. I just have to discipline myself with food and become more active.

Replies

• Tadhexum2002
    Tadhexum2002 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Andrea! Im in the same boat as you!
  • Gennybunny96
    Gennybunny96 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi Andrea, I don't have 75 to lose but I do have 55lbs. I have already lost 50. Friend request sent!
  • UrnAsh_84
    UrnAsh_84 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome, Andrea. I've got quite a few pounds that I'd like to lose too.
  • Andrea61904
    Andrea61904 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I can find others in my same situation with similar goals :)
  • Catkhan
    Catkhan Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Andrea- have sent a friend request. I've also previously lost weight ( and put it on again) but looking forward to seeing the changes we can achieve. Lisa
  • kyliegoodwin04
    kyliegoodwin04 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hiya I'm Kylie and I have a total of 115 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me ☺
  • judyhill9212
    judyhill9212 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Andrea

I have 70lb I need to lose I promised myself and my kids that I would not be fat and fifty and with my 50th birthday only 11 months away I need to get cracking so let's try and this together

Regards

Judy
  • melsouth1972
    melsouth1972 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi Andrea

I have prevously lost 70lb's before and put it back on with more - i have just started using myfitnesspal but an on week 2 of new eating regime (I don't like diet) so I will be more than happy to have someone i can travel the weight loss journey with.