Looking for weight loss buddies and friends:)

Options
Hi, my name is Casey. I just started using MFP again. I have previously used it to lose about 10 lbs, but i have a lot more to go and ended up gaining those back anyway. I'd like some people to chat with and keep progress with. It can be strictly for weight loss or also friendship- whichever you're cool with. I'd like people of similar age, interests and female- but I will accept most anyone with a positive attitude toward losing a crapton of weight!!
Here's what I'm kinda looking for:
- 18 to 25 year old ladies
- People who have struggled with BED
- People with anxiety and depression who are trying to lose weight
- People who like Magic the Gathering, reading, comics, and other nerdy things
- People with guinea pigs :)
- People trying to lose around 70 to 80 lbs.
- people who do blogilates or walking for exercise ( i am a newbie at blogilates)
- People who exercise with Fibro and RLS
obviously, you don't have to fit into these categories- we would just have something in common if you do! Comment below if you'd like me to add me- send me a request, message etc. looking forward to having some great motivating buddies!

Replies

• holm02
    holm02 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im twice that age.Starting diet number 3 million tomorrow.Dieted most of my adult life since having my three sons.I love my husband and sons dearly.I work at a college.Enjoy sloppy movies.Cry at x factor adverts books I read.Just had summer off my diet .Go back to work tomorrow so work diet and gym all commence on same day my bodys so in for a shock tomorrow.Not wonderful at gym was in a car accident last year had very bad whiplash which although loads better I still have to be careful.Proberbly just treadmill and exercise bike for now.I worry about everything sleep awful.I really want to lise weight could do with someone to share it with friends get bored especially when they dont have to worry about their weight or dont let it worry them.
  • Ajirvin
    Ajirvin Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you were looking for people that fall under ALL of these categories, but I'm 32, I Love MTG (although I'm super into hearthstone right now with my magic collection collecting dust) and so many more "nerdy" things. I have pretty bad anxiety. I needed to lose about 20 pounds before I got pregnant, but now that I had a baby 6 months ago, I need to lose about 50 pounds. My short term goal is to lose around 25 to get back to my old weight. I like to jump rope since it works out everything in your body and counts as cardio as well, and I brisk was at least 3 times a week for an hour. I read some where that if you want to maintain your weight, you should work out 30 minutes a day for 5 days a week. I read if you want to lose weight, make it 5 days of moderate exercise for at least 55 minutes a day.
    I used to have 3 guinea pigs, but I decided I liked sleep more. Those suckers made Too much noise at night! Lol
    Also, I have no clue what blogilates is, but when I needed to lose weight a While back, I went to the gym and took a beginner yoga class and also did circuit training and cardio 5x a week and lost 20 pounds in 6 weeks. It was awesome. I'd do that now if I didn't have a baby, but I will make it work at home!
    Anyway, if you'd like to add me, go ahead. I think we could all use motivational buddies.
  • Frequently_Fabulous
    Frequently_Fabulous Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Added!
  • KellzNew92
    KellzNew92 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im Kelly-Ann im 23 i fit a lot of your categories,Anxiety, reading and comics, i love guinea pigs, dont have any just now but had a few, i walk for exercise, i have a fitbit to track it :) Dr thinks i have fibro, my mum and nanny also have it.

looking for friendship :) feel free to message and add me i think we would get on great :)