Does my arm look Manly now!?

Options
LittleD311
LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
Hey everyone,

Happy Friday! Ok, so, all my life I have had pretty much strong legs and no upper body strength what so ever...well, with p90x, and now, insanity, i think I can say that my upper body strength is improving, and i have defnition in my arms now, however, I just took a pic of my right bicep, and it look sorta manly to me, do you guys think so too!?!?!?

hehehe

thanks.....

Dara

IMG-20110603-00661-1.jpg

Replies

• aneumany
    aneumany Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    HHAHAHA NO! not at all! looks awesome! keep it up!
  • AmandaArnwine
    Options
    If yours does.. Then I am a Total DUDE.. lol
  • AmandaArnwine
    Options
  • JulieBoBoo
    JulieBoBoo Posts: 642
    Options
    if it does sign me up for manly arms! Strong is the new sexy!!!
  • amymunn
    amymunn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    nooo its defined! defined is sexy! :]
  • LittleD311
    Options

ha ha! Im not meaning it in a bad way, since I would really love to have nice toned, defined arms and shoulders at the end of my journey..... =D
  • Britt22706
    Britt22706 Posts: 97
    Options
    lol you are worrying about silly things!!! Honestly I don't think they look manly at all, you look strong, but not manly :-) The more and more definition you get, the more lean your arms will get, I wouldn't worry about it :-)
  • hartsmart
    hartsmart Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i'm pretty proud of my manly arms...in case you can't tell!! i think it looks great on you! :)
  • d_smith85
    d_smith85 Posts: 94
    Options
    Looks amazing! lol I've been doing insanity and Turbofire and I've noticed a HUGE difference in my arms. No weights lifted at all. I think it looks aweseommmee!!! good job!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    lol you are worrying about silly things!!! Honestly I don't think they look manly at all, you look strong, but not manly :-) The more and more definition you get, the more lean your arms will get, I wouldn't worry about it :-)

thank you! I am in just in total shock, since Ive never in my 29 years of being on this world has had defined arms! its rather exciting!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Thank you all so much!!!!!! Im even surprised that my left arm is getting defined too! wooo hooo!!!!! thank you tony and shaun t!
  • 1FITmamaofTWINS
    Options
    if thats manly I just grew a penis =/ ****
  • LittleD311
    Options
    if thats manly I just grew a penis =/ ****

ha ha! wow, your in great shape! howd you do it!?!?!?
  • LittleD311
    Options
    ***** maybe i shouldnt have said MANLY, since i dont want you all to think, i'm being rude about it! , sorry if i offended anyone*******
  • jennyb31
    jennyb31 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I think its great!!! Keep going girl!!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    thanks, i'm trying, i need to invest in heavier weights! My goal is to really get toned and defined all around!
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Being a guy your arm looks normal for a female..if you was a dude...weak LOL
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Being a guy your arm looks normal for a female..if you was a dude...weak LOL

ha ha! manly wasnt the best word to use, but its what came to mind when i was posted it....i dont want to be normal though!
  • dirtyblue
    dirtyblue Posts: 90
    Options
    I think your arms look great! I think defined arms are rather sexy on women. I started Chalean Extreme 2 months ago and have noticed a significant change in my biceps expecially. I actually find myself sometimes admiring them when I see them pop out while I am doing something :-) Just hope noone else catches me checking out my biceps!!!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    I think your arms look great! I think defined arms are rather sexy on women. I started Chalean Extreme 2 months ago and have noticed a significant change in my biceps expecially. I actually find myself sometimes admiring them when I see them pop out while I am doing something :-) Just hope noone else catches me checking out my biceps!!!

omg, im so like that too! ha ha, thanks, and awesome, keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!