Looking for a diet buddy for a 3 month blitz!

Options
hi all! Ceri here, I'm 29 and living in SA. it's my friends wedding later this year and I'm looking to drop 8-10kg over the next 3 months. It would be great to find other people on a similar mission so that we can keep each other honest on tracking the diet and exercising daily. Any encouragement you can offer me will be much appreciated - and I'll be here to cheerlead you along too! Cheers! C

Replies

• Justkimmi
    Justkimmi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi - I've just signed up yesterday morning - would like to loose 15kg's before I go on holiday in December - tired of being the "fat" family member at the beach. I'm happy to cheer you along - word of warning though I will probably give you EVERY excuse for not sticking to my diet!!! :-)
  • lisagoodchild293
    lisagoodchild293 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've also just decided to get back on it after a holiday blow out. I've steadily gained weight over the last two years and have now decided it's now or never to loose it! I need to loose around 20 lbs which I think is a similar weight to 8-10kg. I am British but live in Belgium. Feeling motivated!!!!
  • cericountingcalories
    Options
    Thx Lisa and Kimmi I will add you guys! I'm sure we can keep each other on track !
  • fionahamm
    fionahamm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I just put myself on a 3 month plan. I'm trying to go back to my wedding weight which is about 20 lbs lose. I would love to have a support team because while I feel motivated now I am afraid that may wear off in a few weeks! I want to work out every day and with 3 kids under 3 its a little difficult but I'm hoping i can at least go for walks (pushing a double stroller while carrying a baby will burn quite a few calories hopefully)
  • ayeshaamin75
    ayeshaamin75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi all! Ceri here, I'm 29 and living in SA. it's my friends wedding later this year and I'm looking to drop 8-10kg over the next 3 months. It would be great to find other people on a similar mission so that we can keep each other honest on tracking the diet and exercising daily. Any encouragement you can offer me will be much appreciated - and I'll be here to cheerlead you along too! Cheers! C

• ayeshaamin75
    ayeshaamin75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My friend is also getting married in January. I want to wear a skirt on her wedding as all my friends are going to wear the same. im 22 and 143 lb. I want to lose 33 lb. Today was my first day of 30 day shred. Help me lose these 33 lb.
  • kfm6
    kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options

Hi Ceri,

I have lost 30 pounds but recently plateaued at 255. I want to get to 220 to 225 and decide where I go from there. Let me know how I can help you and I look for any help you can provide me.

Thanks,
    KFM