Looking for college students

Options
Buff2022
Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
Okay I am 47 years old. Damn that number just seems to be old. But I am going to have to stick with it. After all death is the only way to stop the number.

I am returning to school. This is my second semester. I am looking for other college students other college students. Who are also busy working, trying to lose weight and of course make the Dean's list.(okay Dean's list not needed but damn I love when I get good grades)

Our busy lives make it even more stressful to lose weight. So who is in this with me.

Goal is to lose 40 pounds this semester.

Replies

• wilsonunc
    wilsonunc Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm not a nontraditional student, but I'm in this with you. I want to lose 20 lbs by the end of the semester and be able to maintain the loss. I am not new to weight loss - I used to be 215 lbs and now I'm 138. I got down to 120 last year, and I think that was a really good weight for me. I definitely get the difficulty of being busy -- I'm a senior in college and I struggle with making time to workout and finding healthy options.
    Friend me if you want! :)
  • pavingnewpaths
    pavingnewpaths Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm also currently in college and working, so super busy and would love some friends that were on the same track as me.
  • sherlockedmfp
    sherlockedmfp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just started my freshman year in college and am trying to lose weight instead of gaining the dreaded freshman 15. Feel free to add me! Would love some friends in the same situation
  • Spencerport
    Spencerport Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm returning to higher education after 15 years. Since April '14 I've lost nearly 80lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • ejb060793
    ejb060793 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/60-college-and-grad-school-students

This is my last semester of community college. I'll be receiving my AS in STEM Studies. If I can finish my last 3 courses with A/A+, my cumulative GPA will be a 3.82, which I wish was higher. I plan to continue on and get my BS as a double major in Health Science/Health Education with a double minor in mathematics and chemistry, which will take me 3 years and I should finish by the time I'm 25/26. Then it's on to medical school to become a pediatrician.

I'm 5'2", 22, started out in March at 270 lbs. and am now 211.6 lbs. I just started working full time, trying to buy a house. I am currently seeking volunteer opportunities that I can fit into my insanely busy schedule.