3 Week Challenge

Options
In 3 weeks from today, I am going on vacation. I have been unmotivated the last few weeks and memorial day weekend really set me back. I am ready to start back up full speed and figured a challenge would help.

If you want to join me in this challenge, just put how much you want to lose in these 3 weeks. I would like to lose 15lbs. We can weigh in every Friday and if you have other goals you have in mind, feel free to add them.

Thanks for the support of anyone who joins!

Replies

• Nolalee
    Nolalee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm down :) I would be super happy with 9 lbs in three weeks!!! Good luck to us!
  • Kbugg1
    Kbugg1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'd like to be down to 175 by June 24th. Maybe more if I stay really focused, during all the travel I'm doing this month. I really got to get my cardio in to make this work! Good luck with your effort as well. I'll check back in next Friday.
  • tammy200678
    tammy200678 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I would like in I would like to lose 12 lbs
  • louisvillelady
    louisvillelady Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Im in ! Good luck to all !
  • KMcBandit
    KMcBandit Posts: 65
    Options
    I'm in I leave July 15th for vacation want to lose 15 pounds as well!
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) i too am going on vacation June 22nd and have been slacking these last few weeks. i'd be happy with losing 5lbs, 7lbs would be great tho :D Good luck everyone!
  • rainbowbuggy
    rainbowbuggy Posts: 320
    Options
    I'm in :) I am going to set my goal at 8lbs. That will put me out of the 190's! So what is the offical start and end date of the challenge?
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    Yay! I am so glad you all joined in on the challenge! I am up 6lbs since I last updated my ticker, and I REFUSE to let it get any worse!

I am going to add to my weightloss goal and say I am not going to have any diet coke for the next 3 weeks. This is going to be a very tough one, but I have gotten a bit out of control with it. Let the headaches begin!

cbug75 - Today is the official start date and the end date will be Friday, June 24th.

Should we weigh in today and then post new weight every friday, or just post pounds lost every friday?
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I think we should weigh in today. and then every friday we can post our new weight with pounds lost...just my opinion.

Starting Weight: 186.8lbs
  • jamielr84
    Options
    Sounds good to me.

My starting weight as of this morning is 220
  • eericson51
    eericson51 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have a wedding on the 25th, and would love to lose at least 10lbs! And the scale is finally starting to move, so hopefully its attainable!
  • mshellrung117
    Options
    I would love to join !

My SW is 226.6 and my GW is 216.6 ... hoping for a 10 lbs loss !!!
  • rainbowbuggy
    rainbowbuggy Posts: 320
    Options
    Got it and my official weigh in today is 197.
  • KMcBandit
    Options
    OK my weight today first thing was 195.8 180 here I come!
  • jeh1966
    jeh1966 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in... SW 153Lbs.
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! Starting weight today was 179.8 and I would like to be below 172 so 8 pounds is the goal.
  • Nolalee
    Nolalee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight 229.2. Goal 220 or 219.9 would be great :)
  • jamielr84
    Options
    Good morning and happy Monday to everyone! I did okay over the weekend, not super great, but not too bad either. I weighed this morning and am down one pound. I have to really do good this week if I want to hit 5lbs by Friday!
  • KMcBandit
    Options
    Good morning to you to :D I did good over the weekend my family went to mcdonalds and I waited until we got home to eat.. That was hard. I did slip up once when we made smores last night :( I have a challenge with sweets! I'm the same weight but hopefully that will change by friday.
  • eericson51
    eericson51 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies...still hovering at 183...I don't know why this weight isn't coming off. Hopefully soon though!. This is my last week of the first month of Insanity! Hopefully, I will have some results by the time I'm all done!