One step at a time until 80 lbs are gone

Options
peep69
peep69 Posts: 11 Member
Tired of being over weight and feeling like a yo yo when it comes to diets. I know it takes movement and less calories and better healthier choices. So with daily motivation I will stay on track. Feeling determined to drop this weight. Day one and 80 lbs to go!

Replies

• Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Welcome you can do it!!!
  • lynnpertle
    lynnpertle Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yes Believe in yourself. Track all your food. Drink lots of water.
  • brandyrocs
    brandyrocs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Everyone starts somewhere you can do this.
  • aphuston2015
    aphuston2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Excellent! It is a journey, with hills and valleys. Don't get stuck in the valleys, just keep moving on, and you will see success... I'm with you!
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Make sure you prepare and plan properly.
    Rather than look at 80lbs, break it down into smaller more manageable targets that you cna reach sooner. 1 day or 1 week longging, the first 1lb lost etc. Your target is to remain realistic, patient and consistent.
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    excellent attitude. You are not alone, and look through the forums and see how many people have achieved success. Everyone has it in them
  • ZilkerMom
    ZilkerMom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My Fitness Pal has made a significant impact on the food and portion choices I make. Awareness is the first step, and then gradual changes can be made to reach your goals. I love earning extra calories by logging my exercise activity :smiley:

Congratulations for taking care of yourself!