Hi, I'm new & I need friends ;-)

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Andrea, I am 35 years old and I am currently living in Ireland together with my hubby, my daughter and my 2 dogs :smiley: I am new to MFP and I am looking for weight-loss buddies!
Here is my story in a nutshell:
I am suffering from PCOS and I just had a baby earlier this year. So basically what happened was that I was sitting at home with the baby, bored out of my mind and started eating crap all day. The result was a 15 kg weight gain in 5 months! :o
With the weight I also welcomed back my good old friend PCOS. In the past I struggled to get pregnant and worked really hard on getting my hormones balanced and succeeded in the end - but now I am back at square one and totally annoyed at myself :s
So, anyone who can relate, I'd love to connect with you to support each other on our journey to a healthier happier self <3

Replies

• alixmp
    alixmp Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow! Sounds like you've been on quite the journey. I don't suffer from the same condition, but I know what it's like to eat from boredom. I am 33 and would live to lose up to 100lbs. Feel free to add and I will offer all the support I can.
  • TabithaCheesecake
    TabithaCheesecake Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Hi. I don't have PCOS but would like to loose some more weight before we start trying to conceive. With over 100lb to loose I'd welcome MFP friends to support and encourage.
  • robper13
    robper13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like.