Need Friends-trying to loose 80 lbs!

Options
hi everyone! Jen from Texas here....
I'm trying to loose 80 lbs. I currently only have 1 friend. I'd like a few more to share encouragement with. :)

Replies

• GloworminWA
    GloworminWA Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen - I've already lost 80 lbs so I'd be glad to friend you or you friend me! Welcome to your journey. Gloria
  • eeerrrhhh
    eeerrrhhh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Jen! I'm trying to lose 20. So far I'm not doing well. I'd love to have some more friends!
  • fancyqltrmom
    fancyqltrmom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen - I've already lost 80 lbs so I'd be glad to friend you or you friend me! Welcome to your journey. Gloria

I would so love the encouragement too. I have 100 to go and have lost 8. Can I friend you also? Linda
  • fancyqltrmom
    fancyqltrmom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen. Hang in there girl. I have also started recently. I have 100 pounds to go. Can I friend you? Or you could friend me..Good luck.. HUGS Linda
  • lachivis
    lachivis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen! Thats about the total amount I have to lose. Welcome aboard! Feel free to add me too!
  • soozquu
    soozquu Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like some more support. I have approximately another 140 pounds to lose so I am here for the long haul.
  • ashleycombs709
    ashleycombs709 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! It's very nice to meet you.
    It'll be a tough journey but it's rewarding
  • WantMyEnergyBack
    WantMyEnergyBack Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me too. I'm trying to lose over 100. I'm choosing to track daily, I'm sure it's the key for me
  • kandygirl1014
    kandygirl1014 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have lost 84 lbs and i have 82 more to go. I would love to have any and all support. Please friend me.
  • NCGOALIEMOM
    NCGOALIEMOM Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Right there with you... I'm hovering at 80 more to go. Feel free to add me.
  • MsJeanJacques
    MsJeanJacques Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Jen. I'm here trying to lose about 100-120lbs. It would be great to be friends to keep each other motivated.
  • firework1981
    firework1981 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking to loose 56lbs and only have 1 friend too. Feel free to add me.
  • lindseyreid1125
    lindseyreid1125 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey Jen! Nice to meet you. I'm also trying to lose 80lbs. I'm here for motivation and support!
  • nicmariebranson
    nicmariebranson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I joined My Fitness Pal last Friday. I have 80 lbs to goal as well. Really could use the community as I traverse this difficult path!

My name is Nicole, live in Richmond, VA by way of Alexandria, VA by way of Michigan.

Just by using this app, I have lost 4 lbs so far! Just 76 more to go! Phew!
  • TheTruthAtAnyCost
    TheTruthAtAnyCost Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm trying to lose roughly 80 pounds as well. :) Feel free to add me.
  • Yaabaffoe
    Yaabaffoe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I love near the Richmond airport and looking for a walking buddy. Text me if interested. 804-426-3662