Sonoma diet book at Dollar Tree and Questions (newb)

Options
Hello all,
This is my first time posting anything. I fell off the wagon during the holidays but now I am back on track. I have been a Vegetarian since June of 08 and I was finding myself eating alot of bad carbs. I love middle eastern and mediterranean food in General so I picked up the Sonoma Diet book for a buck at Dollar Tree and so far it has everything I'm looking for. So I wanted to share that it was a buck if you have Dollar tree by you and I love the food in it. It's healthy and sensible.

For those already on Sonoma I have some questions. I was already planning on buying a new set of dishes anyway so following this diet gave me some incentive to get rid of my ugly plates and make eating a more enjoyable less rushed thing. But this 9 inch plate thing. Finding it is a issue. So far the only ones I found were fiestaware. I don't think my arm has to be twisted as I love fiestaware, but hubby (who is not a fan?!??) wanted me to see if there could be anything else....

There's not right? Right?

Replies

• laramarie71
    Options
    Hello all,
    This is my first time posting anything. I fell off the wagon during the holidays but now I am back on track. I have been a Vegetarian since June of 08 and I was finding myself eating alot of bad carbs. I love middle eastern and mediterranean food in General so I picked up the Sonoma Diet book for a buck at Dollar Tree and so far it has everything I'm looking for. So I wanted to share that it was a buck if you have Dollar tree by you and I love the food in it. It's healthy and sensible.

For those already on Sonoma I have some questions. I was already planning on buying a new set of dishes anyway so following this diet gave me some incentive to get rid of my ugly plates and make eating a more enjoyable less rushed thing. But this 9 inch plate thing. Finding it is a issue. So far the only ones I found were fiestaware. I don't think my arm has to be twisted as I love fiestaware, but hubby (who is not a fan?!??) wanted me to see if there could be anything else....

There's not right? Right?
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    thanks for sharing!!!i think im gonna go look for that. im not sure about ur question on the plates but i will just agree with you, that there the only ones :wink::laugh: :wink: oh by the way....welcome!!!