Free range chick looking for a flock

Options
Hello! I'm starting fresh and would like some friends to share with - support - and encourage along the way. I am not new to this site - about four years ago I was very successful in losing 40 pounds with the help of MyFitness Pal, and the friends I met here. I was NOT successful in keeping it off. My main goal back then was to look and feel good for my sons wedding. The day came and I had achieved what I wanted - and afterward, slowly and surely I put the weight right back on. I need to do this for my health and wellness. So - If you'd be so kind, please add me to your friends list. :)

Replies

• conniehgtv
    conniehgtv Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    sure, add me. I am 59. Have lost 38 lbs. I lose slowly but am eating to first control diabetes 2 and 2nd for wt loss. I log daily and comment for support. If friends are not active or only enter LIKE I let them go.I need people areound be who put in effort. Welocme!!
  • Serendipity00
    Serendipity00 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I'll send you a request
  • mariannekehl
    mariannekehl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I am trying to lose for my daughter's wedding also - we have 2 getting married this year and I hit my goal for the 1st daughter - now to make the 2nd goal by Oct. 31st!
  • FreeRangeChick213
    FreeRangeChick213 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :)
  • Minx675
    Minx675 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Definitely. Sending request. I'm in pretty much the same boat. Lost 29lbs, stopped using MFP and slowly, but surely, the weight crept back on.
  • Gino35
    Gino35 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sign me up., add me also , I'm 66 years old already lost 25lbs . Only.10 more to go.
  • Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Sure add me- I have Similiar story- lost 30 lbs in 1.5 yrs on here then gained it all back
  • xBijinx
    xBijinx Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I have a similar story. Lost 40 lbs two years ago only to find them again. Back to committing to the change
  • FreeRangeChick213
    Options
    Thank you to my new pals - This is a great community of people. :)