Over sixty and unmotivated

Options
Help! I try to maintain a decent weight but am stuck between trying once again to lose weight and exercise and just giving in to being sedentary and eating what i want. Trouble is, I know where that will lead. Remarried only less than two yrs ago I want to look attractive for my new spouse and feel good enough to do fun things with him. I dont have much self motivation, tho. I am plagued by some health obstacles and am feeling defeated. HELP!

Replies

• WantABodyLikeBey
    WantABodyLikeBey Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Honestly - you have to really WANT it in order to accomplish anything. I know that may sound harsh but if you aren't motivated to get healthy no one on here is going to be able to magically do it for you. If you want to look attractive for your new spouse and want to do fun things? That should be motivation enough! Also, have you spoken to your doctor regarding your health obstacles and trying to lose weight? I will be happy to cheer anyone along if they want friends, including you, but I think you should really sit down and consider finding inner strength to do this journey.