This plan seems to work

Options
Bolibadale
Bolibadale Posts: 16 Member
I am down 10 lbs in 28 days I am so happy. I have been trying to do this on my own for yrs to no success. I feel the tracking my meals has really kept me honest and on track. I am retired so my activity level is low and I have a bad back too. I would consider myself pretty sedentary. We all have bad days but get back on track asap and stick too it.......

Replies

• Phoenixsky13
    Phoenixsky13 Posts: 27 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Congratulations! Isn't it awesome to find something that actually works.
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,183 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Just remember that your rate might slow down a little bit as time goes on, but what a great start!
  • rjivory
    rjivory Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    No matter how slow you move, you're still passing everyone on the couch! Keep up the good work!
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Well done on your success so far! Slow and steady wins the race. Keep putting one foot in front of the other - literally and figuratively :-)
  • rosej31
    rosej31 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Bravo! It does feel so good to have some success. I feel like you - this app and community have been amazing!
  • sabowman93
    sabowman93 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Very nice job. Keep with it and you will continue to see results
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Wow ! Good job
  • Nurse_Miss_Kia
    Nurse_Miss_Kia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Was it just counting calories?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!