Who Is My Inspiration?

Options
fab50G
fab50G Posts: 384 Member
This is in response to Sue's (gatorflyer) post asking who on MFP is your inspiration.

Let me first say, I love all my MFP friends and each and every one of you have inspired me to keep going to reach my "Fit and Fabulous by 50" goal in October. Thanks to you all. If I had to pick one, though, it would have to be Alison. She puts it all out there - her highs, lows, joys, vulnerabilities, everything - and with all she has on her plate, she still makes the time to give me (and numerous others) a pat on the back and a kudo for every accomplishment I make, no matter how small.

So, thank you Alison. Although I don't even know you, personally, you are a tremendous inspiration to me. You'e awesome! I might cry!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• dopey81
    dopey81 Posts: 17
    Options
    Thank you for being my inspiration!:smile:
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I'M NOT TRYING TO KISS BUTT, BUT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF MY MFP FRIENDS, SUPPORTS ME AND INSPIRES ME IN DIFFERENT WAYS. I FEEL COMPASSION, SINCERE CARING AND RESPECT FROM ALL OF THEM AND I HOPE THEY GET THAT BACK FROM ME. I WOULDN'T TRADE ONE OF THEM. RED
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I'M NOT TRYING TO KISS BUTT, BUT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF MY MFP FRIENDS, SUPPORTS ME AND INSPIRES ME IN DIFFERENT WAYS. I FEEL COMPASSION, SINCERE CARING AND RESPECT FROM ALL OF THEM AND I HOPE THEY GET THAT BACK FROM ME. I WOULDN'T TRADE ONE OF THEM. RED

I have to agree. I love my MFP friends. I feel like they are all apart of my extended family for real. They encourage me when I start to feel a little down. When I'm peaking they pat me on the back. When I need a good laugh they know how to entertain. I really enjoy every minute of my time spent on this board and its all because of them.