measurements

jenhenning219
jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
edited September 28 in Motivation and Support
Has anyone lost inches but not dropped any jean sizes? i know i def lost inches and my jeans are big on me and i saw that according to my measurements i should be a size 12 but last time i tried a 12 on it zipped up but i had a muffin top
help

Replies

• sizes vary SO much by brand, cut and style, you cant really go by sizes.
  • aflane
    aflane Posts: 625 Member
    Also, when was the last time you tried on a 12? If it was a month ago, you may fit now.
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    I can wear a size 4 - 9 - all depends on what department and what brand.
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Really depends on the brand and whether they're high or low waisted as well. I'm very hourglass so low cut jeans aren't great for me (and that's all that seems to be around in the UK over the last 5 years - sigh!). My size 14 (UK) jeans have been huge on me for at least three months now (to the point that they're nearly falling off) but I've only been able to get into a size 12 in the last couple of weeks (although I have exactly size 12 hips (100cm)). Sucks!
  • Clonekuh
    Clonekuh Posts: 92 Member
    Yeah, clothes makers torture us. I can wear two pants bought at a different time of the same brand and they fit the same despite being a size apart. I hate that! They just change it to mess with us :(
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    well i lost 6 inches off my body
This discussion has been closed.