! New Determination !

Options
21 years old, always been on the slight heavy side but In shape as I was a 3 sport athlete in high school. After I broke my ankle 3 years ago I just gained weight gradually. I'm 364lbs my 1st goal is 300lbs long term goal is 250lbs I just got a membership at lifetime fitness and have been getting there everyday and making changes in my diet. I'm open to new ideas, workouts, pretty much anything to help me on my journey of getting my life back. I'll appreciate all support! And will support others as well!!!! Let's Get Fit Everybody!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• cool2bcat
    cool2bcat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Agreed! I hear you and love your determination! I feel the same....well, I want to maintain my weight loss....but it's a challenge all the same! Add me if you want to share the journey.
  • xBijinx
    xBijinx Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    It won't be an easy journey but we can do it together!
  • lovelynnaya
    lovelynnaya Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I wish you luck! I have to lose 100 lbs in the long run but I am aiming to be under 200 for the first time in my life since a young teen. My 25th birthday is in December so I pray to meet my goal of under 200 by then.
  • Primetime5k
    Primetime5k Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I know it will be hard work but I believe my motivation will push me through! Thanks for the encouragement and I hope you all meet your goals as well!!!!