Struggle with food

Options
Hi,
I have never done this before so it's a bit odd for me. I'm 23 and disgusted in myself. I am yet again trying to lose weight. And there's a lot to go. Size 22, wanting to lose minimum 100lb. I really struggle with food, will power and saying no. I can have my head in gear and be amazing and see the weight come off, one little trip up sends me right off and months down the line I try to start again. Story of my life for the last 7 years. I'm looking to see if there is any support out there, anyone to talk to when you want to just binge. I'm going to start tracking from tomorrow and try to excersize (I hate excersize). Not sure where to start. But porridge for breakfast maybe a good start!

Replies

• rainah84
    rainah84 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Don't ever be disgusted, everyone is beautiful in their own shape and form. First comes health and happiness, and your not alone in this journey. Stay positive, even porridge can be delicious..
  • sannaf36
    sannaf36 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah. I'm Sara. Pleasure.
    I know your battle. I fight it too. It's food addiction and it's very difficult to live with. It may stream from stress or issues in past and present, anxiety and any other negative stimuli that you may encounter. I have fallen off my track a year ago and been struggling to get back on it ever since. Let's fight it together. Talk to me anytime you feel you want to binge and I'll help you through it. It would be nice if you could do it for me too.
    Stay healthy.
  • sarahwilding1992
    sarahwilding1992 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, Thank you all for your replies! I'm feeling positive this morning, hopefully will continue through the day! Sara I have accepted your friend request would be nice to try and fight this together!