217lbs to loose , any encouragment buddies?

Options
Hello my name is Arah I am very happy to be using this amazing app to help me loose an extreme amount of weight due to serious health issues. So at a solid 417lbs I start my journey, I'm a faithful bloger with plenty of updates and logs so u can take the journey with me. I'm also here to share tricks and encourage you ! Good luck everyone

Replies

• beccabee38
    beccabee38 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm trying drop a serious amount of weight myself. I have MS so I want to get in the best shape possible so that's a I have to deal with. Good luck to you. I wish you much success!!
  • 280toGO
    280toGO Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi Arah! Welcome. Got 250 to go for me. :-) There is a group here that is called Loose 100+ without surgery, or something like that. Check it out. I have thread there, if you would like to open one too - welcome to the club! Good luck to you!
  • chubbybutt0330
    chubbybutt0330 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you, we can definatly help each other I will add you . Much luck and best of health to you.
  • chubbybutt0330
    chubbybutt0330 Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Thank you 435 & billfrostesq
  • abbyjcpc
    abbyjcpc Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'd would love some encouragement buddies! Anyone on here please feel free to friend me. I've got about 175 lbs to lose. I'm the heaviest I've ever been, and I'm finally ready to change my diet in addition to exercising! I'm so excited to get this show on the road!
  • katelynneelswick
    katelynneelswick Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey you got this ! Feel free to add me :)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll find PLENTY of support here :)
    Good luck and congratulations on starting your awesome journey!