food log...

Options
OK so I am about 2 months new to this program and I really love it, it really helps me stay on track and eat better and helping me reach my goals. Here's my question.. At the end of the day when you "complete your log for the day" and screens pops up and says "if every day were like today you would weigh such n such in 5 weeks" how come the "in 5 weeks" part never changes? Like for instance it told me 5 weeks ago I'd weight 138lbs but it's still saying "in 5 weeks you'd weigh.... " I hope this makes sense to someone and could explain it to me :) tia

Replies

• NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Ignore that. It's just a really really rough guess. Every day is not like today. It's unrealistic.

But the reason it does that is that it is always five weeks from TODAY that it wants to show you. You'll never catch up to it. Why did they pick five weeks? Nobody knows.
  • seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Have you updated your current weight in the Check-In section on the home page?

The "in 5 weeks" takes your current recorded weight and tells you what your weight will be in 5 weeks if you have exactly those same net calories for every day of those 5 weeks. If you look at older days, it will still use the current recorded weight.
  • RylanNicole438
    RylanNicole438 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I haven't updated only bc I only lost 3lbs in 4 weeks which is weird bc I can see a big difference in my body, even clothes fitting slot loser.
  • olsogo
    olsogo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It will continue to say 5 weeks. That is 5 weeks from the day you are currently recording. I wondered the same thing when I started. I have been logging for 2 months now and everyday it says if every day, etc.... If you log your weight you will notice the 5 week # will continue to go down as your weight goes down. Make sense??
  • JeffBrown3
    JeffBrown3 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I don't even bother completing the log anymore. It's kind of, well, worthless. Welcome by the way!!
  • RylanNicole438
    Options
    Ok thank you everyone it definitely makes more sense now!
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever actually recorded these predictions and checked in five weeks later? for me it was pretty accurate.
  • RylanNicole438
    Options
    Yes and it was very inacurate for me every day it told me"if every day were like today you'd weight 136 in 5 weeks some days it was 137, 138. So I followed my routine daily and today 6 weeks later I'm 147!