Are u real people or robots??

Options

Replies

• TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Finally a thread that makes perfect sense.
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    *beep boop beep boop*

Dani is a robot programmed to KICK *kitten*
    THIS IS TRUE:wink:
  • teremenmar
    teremenmar Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Got point
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    I am Johnny 5.......

"Los locos kick your *kitten*. Los locos kick your face. Los locos kick your ba11s INTO OUTER SPACE!"
  • aflane
    aflane Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I can't decide if this illiterate twit is a troll, or not. I saw her other post, and it was just as inane.
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I am the Jeffinator, a sophisticated Sex Robot sent through time to change the future for one lucky lady. stephaybabe, you've been targeted for Jeffination. Come with me if you want to live

Hahhaa......Me? Lucky lady??? She asked if we are robots...not geeks!! lol
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    *beep boop beep boop*

THIS IS TRUE:wink:

My creator/programmer thanks you.
    In that "No one messes with me" clip signature thing, Jillian looks like a man.

Ummmm....doesn't Jillian ALWAYS look like a man?! :laugh:

She kicks *kitten*! I'll look like her one day....and then people will say I look like a man. :tongue:
  • TheMotherAwesome
    TheMotherAwesome Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    so has anyone actually losed weight?

Um, have you not noticed all the weight loss tickers in people's signatures? I'd say it's pretty obvious that most of us have lost weight.
  • MaysMom
    MaysMom Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    you mean stuff like....

Should i eat my exercise calories?
    Tell me about protein shakes?
    Help! I'm doing everything right and not loosing! (usually by someone with private diary)
    HCG diet?
    Should I take this pill/cleanse/diet?
    What does bump mean?
    How much does 1 stone weigh?

It's not robots. Just a whole lot of people who don't know how to search and read.

It takes hours to search and read when your on a cell phone. If I have a question I post it, because it cuts the search time out and gets my question answered... I already have to sit and wait for each page to load; and it only lists 5 posts a page.. searching is very difficult.

Also, every person is different.. So someone posts "Help Im doing everything right and not loosing"; and they weigh 150 pounds where Im near 300, and they are 5'1 and im 5'11, and they r on a carb restricted diet and im not, and they are vegetarian and im a meat eater, and they lead a really adventurous life where Im disabled--doesnt mean that the answers they were given will work for me, my needs, and my lifestyle. Again, its also difficult to research each person that is posting the thread to see if their lifestyle is similiar to yours (therefore making the answers they get similiar to what yours might be); have to open their page, search there profile, diary, look at posts theyve made etc... and then go back to the forums, research to find the thread again..

Agreed. This site is about support. We all have had to suffer plenty of degrading comments in our lives. Enough already. I thought I had found a group of people with similar goals. Apparently I was wrong. I am really disappointed in a lot of you. Imagine an alcoholic walking into an AA meeting and hearing the same type of comments from its members. Shameful. We all come from different walks of life. Expect different levels of knowledge and abilities. Show a little more compassion and patience.
  • AtomicDarling
    Options
    01010100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100100 01101111 01100101 01110011 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01110000 01110101 01110100 01100101 00101110 00100000 01010000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100001 01100111 01100001 01101001 01101110 00100000 01101100 01100001 01110100 01100101 01110010 00101110
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    It takes hours to search and read when your on a cell phone. If I have a question I post it, because it cuts the search time out and gets my question answered... I already have to sit and wait for each page to load; and it only lists 5 posts a page.. searching is very difficult.

Sorry but that's just lazy and irresponsible. Put the phone away, get on a real computer, and do some research. Or buy or borrow some books.

rude.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I for one am a robot.
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    may I recommend my personal video?

http://youtu.be/HGSVYgcy24Q
  • AtomicDarling
    Options

Sorry but that's just lazy and irresponsible. Put the phone away, get on a real computer, and do some research. Or buy or borrow some books.

Who are you to judge? Not everyone has a computer, can afford a computer, etc. For whatever reason everyone's situation is different and you have no way of knowing what their reasons are for using a phone. And even if they just choose to, so what? It's not some horrible crime.

This is supposed to be a place of positivity and support and quite frankly your comment was just downright mean. I personally think you owe everyone an apology.
  • MarybethAltizer
    MarybethAltizer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Whhhooooo Carreeeessssss........... My word. People get their panties in a wad over the silliest things!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    0001110000101000111110000111 <
    that means I am not a bot
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I am Johnny 5.......

"Los locos kick your *kitten*. Los locos kick your face. Los locos kick your ba11s INTO OUTER SPACE!"

do not disassemble Johnny 5!
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    Well, gosh you found my secret out...I'm totally a robot!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options

I'm programmed to kick *kitten* and eat ice cream- and there's no ice cream in the house. :laugh:
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options

Who are you to judge? Not everyone has a computer, can afford a computer, etc. For whatever reason everyone's situation is different and you have no way of knowing what their reasons are for using a phone. And even if they just choose to, so what? It's not some horrible crime.

This is supposed to be a place of positivity and support and quite frankly your comment was just downright mean. I personally think you owe everyone an apology.

I am positive and supportive here most of the time. I have well over 1000 posts on this board, and the majority of them are an attempt to help people. I have spent many hours of my life typing the same information over and over again. I have spent many other hours typing up what i think are encouraging and motivating topics. And, yes, in the mix is also my fair share of sarcastic, humorous, trolly, and just plain silly posts.

Guess what, I'm actually not a robot. I'm an imperfect human with limited patience. The person who made the remark about searching on their phone is putting forth an excuse as to why they couldn't search before posting. Apparently they can't be bothered to do a little background research before asking something. I stand by my original statement. That is lazy and irresponsible.

It's one thing for complete internet beginners who aren't too savvy with searching. But the "searching on my phone is slow and annoying" is a poor excuse. It takes a fair bit of effort and self-education to succeed in a weight-loss and fitness journey. If you catch me on most days, I will spoon-feed the same advice to you for the umpteenth time. If you catch me on a day like today, where I've reached the tipping point, maybe I'll be a sarcastic *kitten*.

Make progress or make excuses.