What's for dinner?

It's Friday, ive done well all week....suggestions? Ps. I have 4 kids...so it needs to be kid friendly.

Replies

• dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    kids love fries....so make oven baked sweet potato fries and home made oven baked chicken nuggets....then you can have a veggie on the side like carrots or brocoli with cheese sauce*the low fat kind*
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    beer
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    That sounds great, I am waiting for my nutritional yeast to come so I can make a nugget recipe I found...and sweet potatos are in the fridge!
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Tostadas with beans, salsa, lettuce, cheese, and tomatoes with Spanish rice.!
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    beer

now now, she needs to stay on track.....make it vodka....lol
  • Broiled chicken , mashed potatoes and grilled veggies! All 3 of mine eat it all up!! =)
  • Broiled chicken , mashed potatoes and grilled veggies! All 3 of mine eat it all up!! =)
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    beer

You're awesome.
  • oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    I'm having spinach & mushroom pizza w/out cheese. Yumm.
  • Shamrock40
    Shamrock40 Posts: 264
    I'm making a teriyaki pork tenderloin with stir-fried brown rice with my leftover veggies from this week, which includes corn and green beans. I usually scramble an egg and fry it flat in a teeny bit of canola oil, then, cut in up and toss it in the rice. Then I add a bit of soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, pineapple juice, and a bit of diced pineapple to the rice to finish it off.
  • abbyko
    abbyko Posts: 108
    Whole wheat pita pizzas. I use Boursin Light cheese on the crust then either low fat turkey deli meat or cooked shrimp/prawns, zuchinni, asparagus, spinach, red onion, and top with about 15g of a hard flavourful cheese like parmesan or an aged gouda. Delicious and usually under 450 calories (tops).