What did you do to improve your fitness/health today?

Options
Let's motivate and be motivated!

Super simple, post something you did today or fairly recently that is helping you reach your goals of health and fitness.

I shall start! Today I finished my first day of the second week of Couch to
5K and I am feeling pumped. A great way to start the week. I also passed up on eating out because I reminded myself that I had perfectly good food waiting for me at home.

So, what did you do today? :)

Replies

• lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    88 minutes on the elliptical.
    I'm dead
    pr right there. My last high one was 50 and that was with two 25s. This time I had a movie (Mulan) on and didn't divide it up. Didn't have a lot of breaks either.
  • LC_onelove
    LC_onelove Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    W2D2 of C25k done today! B)
  • _cdaley
    _cdaley Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    60 minutes of hot yoga and 10,274 steps on my Fitbit!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I think I had a tiny bout of food poisoning so I had to skip lifting. I DID stay at my calorie goal though. That's something.
  • marciaholland77
    marciaholland77 Posts: 85 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I had 15,000 steps on my Fitbit. I was also able to save half of my calories mfp allowed me from exercising.
  • Lindsayannb
    Lindsayannb Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I stayed under my calories and exercised 25 minutes of tae Bo And 15 mins of running with my son up and down the street.
  • carlyp79
    carlyp79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    W5D3 of C25K!
  • StayThirstyMan
    StayThirstyMan Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Drank water throughout the day.
  • TheHumanMachine
    TheHumanMachine Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Went to the elementary school and shot some hoops for 2 hours, basketballs are really hard to shoot when they are wet
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Ate some chocolate protein fluff instead of the double-choc fudge cookies I was eyeing off while I was grocery shopping. Rested as requested by my physio even though I'm itching to work out.
  • dinosaurparty
    dinosaurparty Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Well, it's nearly 11 at night, but I'm still going to get that workout in...