So much I'd rather be doing than sitting at work....

Options
cbratthauer
cbratthauer Posts: 228 Member
Ugh so here I am making up some time bored at work. I swear I have the most boring job IN THE WORLD. I just realized a couple of hours ago when looking at the calendar that my wedding is 3 months from now!!!!!! It got me freaking out about needing to get to the gym, I mean, I've got 10 more lbs to lose!!!!!!!! And then all of those bows to tie on the bells, invitations to finish putting together, center pieces to finish.... Plus my first shower is tomorrow and I have people coming from out of town, I know they're going to want to come look at our house after all the remodeling we have done these past 2 years, and it is A MESS! Ok, it isn't that bad, but I think I have OCD when it comes to cleaning, I'm pretty obsessive about my house having to be neat as a pin even when my best friend comes over for 5 minutes lol. But instead of all of this, here I sit, just thinking about everything I need to do tonight before I go to bed.... *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

Replies

• oxFaithxo
    oxFaithxo Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Congrats and relax... everything will work its self out...
    i am getting married in September too... I am going to Vegas so my big stress is saving to have a bunch of money to spend when we go.

If ur house just got remodeled i am sure it is GORGEOUS.. no one is going to notice (what you might think) something is out of place.

SMILE! U ARE THE BRIDE TO BE!
  • cbratthauer
    cbratthauer Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Congrats and relax... everything will work its self out...
    i am getting married in September too... I am going to Vegas so my big stress is saving to have a bunch of money to spend when we go.

If ur house just got remodeled i am sure it is GORGEOUS.. no one is going to notice (what you might think) something is out of place.

SMILE! U ARE THE BRIDE TO BE!

I know my fiance always makes fun of my crazy cleaning habits. I think it's because we have a cat and dogs, so you know, the fur factor lol.
  • Nateorious
    Nateorious Posts: 26
    Options
    Ugh so here I am making up some time bored at work. I swear I have the most boring job IN THE WORLD. I just realized a couple of hours ago when looking at the calendar that my wedding is 3 months from now!!!!!! It got me freaking out about needing to get to the gym, I mean, I've got 10 more lbs to lose!!!!!!!! And then all of those bows to tie on the bells, invitations to finish putting together, center pieces to finish.... Plus my first shower is tomorrow and I have people coming from out of town, I know they're going to want to come look at our house after all the remodeling we have done these past 2 years, and it is A MESS! Ok, it isn't that bad, but I think I have OCD when it comes to cleaning, I'm pretty obsessive about my house having to be neat as a pin even when my best friend comes over for 5 minutes lol. But instead of all of this, here I sit, just thinking about everything I need to do tonight before I go to bed.... *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

Your first shower? Maybe they put you in the basement at work cause you're a little hard on peoples noises. I am sure work will get much better after you start showering. Plus people will come in town more often to see you instead of just the day after you shower. Just my 2 cents. Ya never know.