Looking for friends 45 and up who have 50+ pounds to lose.

Options
Ready to get back on track and need supportive friends with open diaries so I can get inspiration and inspire others. I will encourage you and kick your butt when needed and would like the same in return. :smiley:

Replies

• sessygail
    sessygail Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi, Lori. I am getting back on track as well and have an open diary. Go ahead and add me if you want. I am 56 and have plenty of weight to lose, again!
  • brajocol
    brajocol Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am 45 and have 50 pounds to lose. Starting over today. You can add me. Good luck on your journey.
  • shazzikins21
    shazzikins21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new on here. 46 and have over 4 stones to lose. You can add me. Need a kick up the bottom too xx
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I'm 59 and aiming for 20 lbs (but could lose 30) You can add me if you like I'm on here everyday unless traveling and that's over until spring of next year. Good luck to ya!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Hi there ...Welcome to MFP ....I will be 45 in Dec. and I have over 100 pounds to lose ....Feel free to add me ....wishing you much success :)
  • morgants
    morgants Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good morning, I have been sporadic in my use of this app and believe it could be useful to have others to help with motivation. I am 48 and am roughly 40lbs over right now. No pressure, thanks