Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

suggestions and making friends

Just started this app and gotta say I love it. I never thought I would count calories in what I am eating but very helpf, plus the App is so user friendly. Anyways, I am 44 from Guam and in the army and getting back into shape. So my first thing to ask of you all is any good suggestions for H.I.T exercises, because at this age I need to stay fit and toned. Granted there is T25 and stuff but just wanted to hear from the community and to make friends. So until then Shoooooots! \m/ :)

Replies

• dmillz89
    dmillz89 Posts: 10 Member
    Sprints/swimming/jump rope are all really good and easy ways to do HIIT. Since you're army sprints would seem to make the most sense!
  • KittensMaster
    KittensMaster Posts: 748 Member
    Hit Muscle Fitness website

Do the body type quiz and find out what your tendencies are

It will give you some basic ideas and workout tips

HIIT - all out full effort sprint for 20 seconds by stopwatch

Walk 2:40 to recover.

Do that 8 times.

It is easy right? Just 24 minutes total.

I think that would be a great start and a workout you could do twice a week mixed in with some weights

Good luck and always good to see another old soldier on here.

Carry on smartly
  • guamisensation
    guamisensation Posts: 4 Member
    edited September 2015
    Thanks will try it out. Great to hear good advice from a fellow soldier thanks!
  • guamisensation
    guamisensation Posts: 4 Member
    edited September 2015
    You know maybe I will incorporate swimming to my regimen considering to that I am a Pacific Islander who loves to swim. :)