Lost 80 pounds, celebrated by hitting the coasters!

Options

Replies

• brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Your post was so well-written. You are very talented. Congratulations on what you've accomplished thus far.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!
  • mogwap
    mogwap Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done. I'm just starting my weight loss journey this week and you have totally inspired me.
  • sop1love
    sop1love Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I couldn't love this post anymore than I do! Bravo!!!
  • ToshaLyn
    ToshaLyn Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you. It's like I know you. Your story just made me tear up and I hope that you know how many people your story will encourage, including myself!!!
    Way to go!
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. Congrats on your success.
  • wonna13
    wonna13 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you. What an inspiration.
  • queenmom69
    queenmom69 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and continued success
  • Katiekate64
    Katiekate64 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You're awesome, I dropped a few tears reading your story, keep going, you are just fabulous :)
  • cahf
    cahf Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Great story and I'm so glad you got to ride the coasters! You have accomplished a ton, way to work hard!
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Oh how I love your story! The thrill of the ride should keep us all motivated! You look amazing 80 pounds down! Can't wait to see and hear more when you hit your goal! Bravo!
  • Rachface13
    Rachface13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I know I'm just repeating what everyone has been saying but thank you for sharing!!! I don't get easily emotional and this one had me choked up a bit! You are wonderful, fantastic, inspirational!!! I love how well written this was, too- very enjoyable to read. Anyway, AMAZING job. Keep at it, one day, one meal, one decision at a time!
  • Plump2FitPanaQT
    Plump2FitPanaQT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Awesome story & so inspiring!! Congrats on your loss so far!!
  • canadiandee
    canadiandee Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. An inspiring read on a day when I need a little inspiration. :-)
  • Kelleygirl79
    Kelleygirl79 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You are adorable! I just couldn't keep a big ol grin off my face when I began reading the part about your metamorphosis... You have a gift; an amazing spirit and a talent for sharing it!! Congratulations on your weight loss and finding your strength ~~~and thank you for making my day!!
  • camblin
    camblin Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Love this!
  • cupcakesplz
    cupcakesplz Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • shadowconn
    shadowconn Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Love it.
  • catt952
    catt952 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    i loved this story. thanks :)
  • grwrn
    grwrn Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    A very awe inspiring story that was well written and blog/magazine worthy if not in a magazine. Congrats on your transformation.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!