Ripped in 30 - Jillian Michaels

Options
1235»

Replies

• twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Day 6 week 1. I'm taking a rest tomorrow but I don't want to! It's bothering me I'll start week 2 on Tuesday. I feel like I should start on Monday because it begins a typical week. :expressionless:
  • zachwyatt0714
    zachwyatt0714 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    W4 d5 done! Also this morning I did level 1 of Jillian's shred. I ate some bad stuff last night so trying to burn it off lol
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    I'm on to week 2 tomorrow. Hopefully it isn't too tough! I also did day 1 week 1 of c25k.
  • treetownmama
    treetownmama Posts: 12 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I'm on to week 2 tomorrow. Hopefully it isn't too tough! I also did day 1 week 1 of c25k.
    Excited to hear how it goes for you! I was super proud of myself today. Changed a flat tire on my car this morning, didn't have my normal pre-workout snack and still pushed through it after a 2 day break this weekend. It was tough, but not too bad. Upping my weights tomorrow and hoping my stamina has substantially improved by the end of the week!

ETA: finished Level 1, W2, D1!
  • zachwyatt0714
    Options
    w4 d6 done, last day tomorrow!!
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    Excited to hear how it goes for you! I was super proud of myself today. Changed a flat tire on my car this morning, didn't have my normal pre-workout snack and still pushed through it after a 2 day break this weekend. It was tough, but not too bad. Upping my weights tomorrow and hoping my stamina has substantially improved by the end of the week!

What are you upping your weights to? I started the shred on 5s and before long they were too light. I bought a set of 10s but I think I shoulda got 8 because some things 10 is too heavy for yet so I do the workouts with both my 5 & 10s.
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    Day 1 week 2 done. Reminded me of the shred with the plank jacks and plank arm rows and mountain climbers.
  • jvs125
    jvs125 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I finished it today! Yay!!! I love that program! Not sure exactly how much I lost while doing this but I kept losing consistently and continued gaining definition. Used 12lb and 8lb dumbells all the way. Now on to my next challenge. Insanity here I come!
  • treetownmama
    treetownmama Posts: 12 Member
    Options

What are you upping your weights to? I started the shred on 5s and before long they were too light. I bought a set of 10s but I think I shoulda got 8 because some things 10 is too heavy for yet so I do the workouts with both my 5 & 10s.

Ha, upping to just 3. :p I was in absolutely no semblance of "shape" when I started. Went from literally doing nothing, to this. 2lbs became too easy pretty quickly. Did 3 today and it went well! Could probably stand something heavier for the bicep curls, though.
  • zachwyatt0714
    Options
    jvs125 wrote: »
    I finished it today! Yay!!! I love that program! Not sure exactly how much I lost while doing this but I kept losing consistently and continued gaining definition. Used 12lb and 8lb dumbells all the way. Now on to my next challenge. Insanity here I come!

No way! I finished ri30 today too! And I'm moving on to INSANITY! Looking for a friend to do it with :-D sending you a friend request
  • shernay09
    shernay09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 of week 1. I'm already seeing results from Ripped in 30
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    Another day down. I don't feel like I brought my "A" game though. I was too busy making sure I wasn't disturbing babies.
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    Day 3 week 2. My husband wants me to start a round of P90X Monday. I really wanna finish RI 30 first. Maybe I'll do both? I was thinking about starting a new weights and strength workout Monday too anyways. Hmm.
  • mtforrest07
    mtforrest07 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 1 and am starting week 2 tomorrow. Figured it's a good september challenge and I needed to step it up a notch from what i've been doing previously. I've done the Ripped in 30 in years past and got great results working out 6 days a week with a day off in between weeks. Pretty effective DVD and I'm seeing some more tone already! Keep pushing away people...we can all whoop this together!! :smile:
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I started ri30 last week and just attempted level 2 and am very discouraged. Couldn't do half the moves, even the modified way. Thinking of switching back to 30ds. Plus Jillian talks too much in this dvd lol, it's annoying and not very motivating.