Options

Replies

• cindijan104
    cindijan104 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is my first week here and I would love a friend
  • allonsy_sweetie
    Options
    I would love to have some friends to help motivate myself. It's a long journey
  • rainah84
    rainah84 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some friends to stalk... Errrrr.... I mean motivate each other! ;)

Haha
  • marcd90
    marcd90 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • jtwakes
    jtwakes Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Let's rock this!
  • YorriaRaine
    YorriaRaine Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Just recently rejoined, would love to have some friends for motivation, feel free to add me on here and on fitbit.
    https://www.fitbit.com/user/3M9WFD
  • Ckbaby26
    Ckbaby26 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I really need motivation. I've gone from 300 to 161 now back to 175. I've been trying to get to 150 but haven't made it yet. I do feel better but I'm just not as motivated as I was at 300 lbs. Please add me if you're a great motivator.... I need you!
  • micheleorndorff209
    Options
    I just started and my name is Michele and I need to lose 40 pounds and would love motivation and support. I try to lose weight all the time and then give up. I'm a type 1 diabetic and some days are really difficult with losing weight. Send me a request if you want
  • Qvr11
    Qvr11 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Willowbreeze4
    Willowbreeze4 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Please add me I am always looking for energetic funny people to keep me moving. :)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Lets be friends!!
  • turbogirl68
    turbogirl68 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've had a summer of indulging. My fitness has been great but food not so great! This APP and your support will keep me on track. #insearchofabs
  • asciom16
    asciom16 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! Feel free to add me, I'm a former competitive collegiate distance swimmer. Currently I'm a lifeguard and an EMT :)
  • stk_pkr
    stk_pkr Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me if you are committed to logging daily, posting your diary daily, and are willing to give me constructive criticism.
  • Pangaea010815
    Pangaea010815 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Kelven2330 wrote: »
    PS. I am totally starving right now and could eat my computer.

PSS. Thanks for listening.

Yummy! :-P
  • Pangaea010815
    Pangaea010815 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Kelven2330 wrote: »
    active guy, lost about half a year due to a back injury. On the mend and starting to slowly get back at it. Looking for friends active on here and active in life. Please add me.

BACK INJURY! :-0 That's how I got fat! I used to be active but now I'm doing leg lifts. Anyone who can relate please add me.
  • Chicnvegas
    Chicnvegas Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love for anyone to add me. I've always been a yoyo dieter and I just recently had a baby. Trying to lose the weight but kind of at a loss on what to eat. I would love to see other people's diary to see what you're eating.
  • shakmalik
    shakmalik Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm new to the site
  • honeybunch656
    honeybunch656 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Love more friends it keeps me moving. .I eat healthy and are happy for you to view my diary. I've lost 22 kilos and kept that off for 19years it's not easy but certainly worth it.add me I'm here to support.
  • PeterBoon36
    PeterBoon36 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Always. :) the more the better! add me. ;)