Hi all! :)

Options
I would like to introduce myself as Christy. I'm kind of new to this, meaning I've had this account for a while but I'm just now starting to actively use it. The reason I'm starting now is well, for several reasons. The first reason for joining back is because of my husband, he has an account on here and the people seem to help him a lot motivational wise and it really keeps him going. The second reason is because I have a few medical problems that I've been dealing with for a few years now that are holding me back from experiencing certain things in life. The third and final reason is that I've always had a problem with my weight, the yo-yo affect. I start to lose weight and just when I realize I'm doing good, I start doing bad again and gain it all back. I'm ready for a change and I'm completely focused, I just need a little extra push! So, if you would like to add me, I'm always happy to accept new friends!! :) Thank you for reading and I look forward to seeing and hearing from you guys!

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Christy - good to see you here :)
    MFP will help you motivate yourself but essentially, it's down to you and your willpower. Have faith in yourself and believe you can do it and you most certainly will. Wishing you the best of luck!
  • Zephalia
    Zephalia Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're already ahead of the game because you have a motivated and supportive husband with the same goals as you at home! Lean on each other and take this opportunity to build on your marriage. What a great chance to get closer with your husband while bettering yourself as individuals.
  • ShinyFuture
    ShinyFuture Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's great that you and your husband can do this together. Friend request sent :smile:
  • emmagrace0818
    emmagrace0818 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel, I have depression and it has held me back so much! This is an amazing app to use, I have some really great friends on here that help keep me positive.. Feel free to add me if you want
  • micheleorndorff209
    Options
    Hi It's good to meet you and if you want to add me please send me a request. I just started today and could always use motivation :)
  • MrsCaitlinBeltran
    MrsCaitlinBeltran Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP! Feel free to add--wishing you the best! :)