30 day shred question

Options
are you REALLY supposed to do it for 30 days in a row w/o taking a break??? how do you move from level 1 to 3?

just curious, i have it...just have never done it and could never figure that part out!

Thanks!

Replies

• nharr002
    nharr002 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    When I do 30 Day Shred, I try my best to do it for 30 days straight. I do level one for 10 days, then level two for 10 days, and then level 3 for 10 days. Sometimes I take a little longer if I feel like I'm not ready to move on just yet. That way just when you start to get sick of seeing the workouts, or can do them in your sleep, it's already time to move on. :)
  • GalaxyDuck
    GalaxyDuck Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I've never done it, so I could be wrong, but I think you do each level for 10 days then move to the next level. I don't think you need to do them all back to back. You should give yourself some rest days!
  • Falling2Grace
    Falling2Grace Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    erm...i am new so a bit dumb founded on everything :blushing: what is this 30 day shred thing anyways? Is it something on MFP? or is it like a dvd workout thing. I apologize in advance for my ignorance. :flowerforyou:
  • diamondsnthesky
    diamondsnthesky Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    erm...i am new so a bit dumb founded on everything :blushing: what is this 30 day shred thing anyways? Is it something on MFP? or is it like a dvd workout thing. I apologize in advance for my ignorance. :flowerforyou:

It's a workout DVD by Jillian Michaels (from the Biggest Loser).
  • Falling2Grace
    Options
    Ohhh! Ive heard of that! Thanks!
    So...does it work?!
  • Falling2Grace
    Options
    Ohhh! Ive heard of that! Thanks!
    So...does it work (for those of us that are pretty overweight)?
  • nharr002
    Options
    I believe it works. This is my 3rd time doing it. My first 25lbs that I lost about a year or so ago was done by doing the 30 Day Shred. Now that I've lost an additional 40lbs since then, I'm giving it another shot because I still have more to lose. The pounds aren't going as quickly but I'm definitely toning and losing inches, as well as I'm in the gym alot. All in all I recommend to everyone. :)
  • Falling2Grace
    Options
    ^Nice! Great job on the weight loss!
  • nharr002
    Options
    Thanks. Good job thus far and keep up the good work! :)
  • Falling2Grace
    Options
    Thanks. Good job thus far and keep up the good work! :)

Thank you!