Collarbone ?

Options
anyone else get excited when losing weight and you can slowly start to see your collarbone define?! I've never been one to actually have my collarbones show, but now when I move a certain way, it pops out lol a lot of people have actually commented on my collarbone showing, of all things? So weird Lol

Replies

• oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,137 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    That's exciting! Mine have usually been visible but they're definitely getting more prominent. I think a lot of the time because focus on their stomach, thighs etc but it's interesting to see weight come off less obvious areas. I swear my elbows are bonier!
  • Hjones2889
    Hjones2889 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!
  • 1961dublin
    1961dublin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My collar bones are very prominent. I am not sure I like it though. I dont like it on other people. As for the rest of me...I still have some fat on my tummy, and a little bit of back fat. I have a slim *kitten* and legs, waist is 28 inches, face is slim being the last place for fat to disappear on me. Is this a pattern anyone??
  • 1961dublin
    1961dublin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    ****=butt
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    1961dublin wrote: »
    My collar bones are very prominent. I am not sure I like it though.

Me too! I tend to bounce between 10lbs at all times and my collar bones are always prominent. On the lower end they're almost too bony, but if I want to get the rest of me smaller, it's something I'll have to live with! My sister in law posted a picture of me on fb a few weeks ago and I was shocked at how almost sickly I looked because of it...but I'm not a slim person by a long shot!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I still have 20kg left to go to hit a 'healthy' weight and my collarbones are showing. I like it, it makes me look way smaller than I am LOL
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,952 Member
    Options
    Why is this in the recipe section? Are you planning on chewing the meat off your collarbone..?
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    VeryKatie wrote: »
    Why is this in the recipe section? Are you planning on chewing the meat off your collarbone..?

You know I just noticed that too. How weird!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    VeryKatie wrote: »

You know I just noticed that too. How weird!

LOL odd. I didn't notice, it doesn't show you sections on the app.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    So weird that this is in the recipe section.

I'm pear shaped so my collarbones pop at 150-160. I guess they are even more prominent now. When I was bigger they were my favorite body part because they weren't covered in fat.
  • ValerieGaniron
    ValerieGaniron Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Haha my bad! My phone says chit chat and fun games lol
  • emmagrace0818
    emmagrace0818 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I can't wait til mine shows!
  • Norcohydro
    Norcohydro Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    It's easier to break when it's all out there all pointy and things.
  • Madame_Goldbrick
    Madame_Goldbrick Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wish mine wasn't so visible. You could bury a fist in there
  • Norcohydro
    Options
    Well if someone needs to hide a fist from police you could rent it out.
  • Madame_Goldbrick
    Options
    Where would one advertise something like that? Craigs list? - 'Space available to rent for fisting'...
  • Norcohydro
    Options
    I hope no one gets the wrong idea. It's clearly a rental for fists hiding from the law.
  • Madame_Goldbrick
    Options
    Well of course. I assumed that would be clear
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    ?