Total Makeover Competiton Almost Done!

Options
I've been in a competition at a local gym the past 18weeks and we just had our final weigh in! I started at 210lbs and am now 159.4!!! Yay! I've lost over 50lbs and 46inches and am so excited! Hardwork in the gym and counting calories really does work!

If you'd like to see more about my story you can google Go Fusion Fitness, then click take the challenge or even vote now. There you can read about my progress and the other contestants. See before/after photos and even video - eeek! And if you feel comfortable with it - Vote for me - Lori Funk! One vote per email per day starting today - ending Wednesday midnight - I find out Thursday June 9th if I won! I'm #1 overall right now for % lost and inches lost!

Hope you are encouraged by my story! You can do it too!

Replies

• Zelsawaf
    Zelsawaf Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That is awesome!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I have voted, GO LORI Wahoo :drinker:
  • ksharon22
    ksharon22 Posts: 111
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing and what a fun contest! I went and voted for you!! Good luck!
  • funkymommy
    Options
    Thank you so much! A little hard to put it all out there for the public, but it's so encouraging to have such support and accountability! We all need that!
  • barbacasec
    barbacasec Posts: 106
    Options
    dont know you - but I voted for you my MFP sista !! NIce job!!! Good luck!!!
  • ScratchMj
    ScratchMj Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Voted for you! :)
  • Lesley63x
    Lesley63x Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I voted too, you have made excellent progress :)
  • abeautifulmess
    abeautifulmess Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! - voted for you :)
  • funkymommy
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! We are less than 2 hours until they close the voting polls, very exciting! Tomorrow night at a special finale we will find out who won the first prize so I'll keep you posted! I appreciate your votes and cheering me on! It's been an amazing opportunity and I couldn't have lost the weight without the support and accountability this competition has given me! Keep working on your goals too!

Just b/c the competition is almost done doesn't mean I'm done either - I've definitely made life changes and will continue to work on getting this body where it needs to be! Let's encourage each other!
  • funkymommy
    Options
    Wow, 53lbs lost! Way to go kSharon! I wish I started my journey using myfitnesspal, I only discovered it 3 or so weeks ago via my sister in law - soooo much better than fitday(no offense to them). Since Jan 27th, 2011 I've lost 52lbs! Yay! Keep up the great work!
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Thats is awesome! I my self started this life change at the end of January your results are amazing keep up the great work. I voted for you as well you definitely deserve to win!!!
  • funkymommy
    Options
    I WON! Thanks so much to those who voted! I'm so excited - part of my prize is a one year membership to the Gym that sponsored us, so I can continue on in my journey! I'm thrilled and so appreciate your support and encouragement!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Lori! I'm so happy for you! :) Yeah!!!!!
  • Kelkelmm
    Kelkelmm Posts: 7
    Options
    Congrats! That's wonderful! I voted for you! Its a wonderful feeling being successful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!