NSV :)

Options
My daughter and I went out to eat today. I was good and ordered a salad and a water. :smile:
The NSV was the girl that waited on us and that was cleaning the area that we were sitting in. She is my husbands ex. My husband is 4 years younger than me and his ex-girlfriend is 8 years younger than me. This girl tried to start so much drama when me and my husband started dating and even after we where engaged she still tried to start drama. I also have been a little insecure about being the older person in our relationship/marriage.
But I looked at her, then looked at myself and just had to smile....:bigsmile:
She may be 8 years younger than me, but I look 10 times better!!! :tongue:
So take that!
Sorry if that sounds ugly/mean.....but it felt Sssoooo good!:laugh:

Replies

• makmyra
    makmyra Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    That sounds like something I'd totally feel! I would love to feel that same way! That is awesome..... :bigsmile:
  • calebespnsmommie
    calebespnsmommie Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I say you did something most woman would do!! Did she see you smile and make a little face, that would just be all the better! Your beautiful, flaunt what you got and especially if you feel great about yourself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!