Losing weight to get pregnant

hi I'm heather, 35 years old and have over 100lbs to lose. I moved to the U.S. From the UK 3 years ago and gained a bunch of weight, I was already 200lbs when I moved here.
Been married to my American hubby for ten years, we have two amazing sons, Draven 8 and Brandon 6, we're hoping to add a little pink bundle once I lose weight and get healthy, but of course another blue bundle would be wonderful too :wink:

Replies

• nyc6945
    nyc6945 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi there. I'm 36 with over 100 pounds to lose. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for the last 6 months. I am really putting a focus on weight loss in hopes that will help. Would love the support.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Well you've got an amazing goal to aspire to! Wishing you the best of luck :)
  • eleanorella1989
    eleanorella1989 Posts: 51 Member
    Wanting kids is definitely one of my motivators to trying to lose the weight. Good luck!
  • ashiimty119
    ashiimty119 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi.. I am trying to conceive as well.. Had a miscarriage last year and haven't been able to conceive since.. I have 100lbs to lose too.. With a full time job in hand I am unable to go to a gym.. Love to hear some tips to get started with the weight loss journey
  • extacymoon
    extacymoon Posts: 141 Member
    I am getting healthy trying to become pregnant to. I have lost almost 30 but still about 60 more to go. Feel free to add me. We can take this journey together.