Back on it!

Options
cheyne1964
cheyne1964 Posts: 5 Member
edited September 2015 in Getting Started
Have totally gone to pot last few weeks. Lots of crappy food and too much alcohol! Back to 5 alcohol free days and a diet combination of calorie counting /slimming world meals. Back to the gym 3x per week and maybe a long walk at weekend too (keep me out of the shops!) I spend more money when I'm fed up...comfort eater and comfort spender!!! Not good. Gonna really it a proper go this time!!!!

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! :D
    Wipe the slate clean and enjoy your new start!
  • Janie7951
    Janie7951 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same here. I lost a stone decided to reward myself and fel right off the wagon.
    Just had a hysterectomy a week ago and have started a healthy eating diet trying to stay clean food as much as I can. Determined for a healthy new life and need to feel proud of myself .
    Good luck...xx
  • cathliz71
    cathliz71 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am with you!! I was doing well, but the last 2 weeks completely fell off the wagon. Stopped tracking, eating cookies like I was never going to be able to eat them (which is very unlike me!) and haven't been consistent with exercise. Well, now the beginning of Sept and I need to get back on track! My goal is to lose 15-20 lbs by April. I am getting married in Punta Cana in May and I want to look fantastic.

So, in order to reach this goal I am going to commit to:
    Journaling my food (all of it!)
    Exercise 4x a week
    Weigh myself once a week
    Stop snacking
    Do meal planning

OK...we can do this!!
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Back on the wagon as well... *dusts self off* It's been a crazy summer filled with holiday get togethers & 4 weddings. All behind me now... time to just do it!!!