20-30 yr old girls losing 15+ kilos

Options
hello! I'm looking for people to add of a similar age to help support each other. I am 23, married and needing to lose about 20 kilos and gain some muscle. My motivations are to fit into my favourite clothes, be fit for work (I work with children) and be healthy to have kids in the next few years. Tell me your motivations and feel free to add me! :)

Replies

• AnishaLikesPizza
    AnishaLikesPizza Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 20 also looking to lose 15kg , and drop 10% Body fat and gain 5% of muscle . My motivation is be able to wear my very expensive XS white lace dress I bought last year for my cousins wedding
  • snehalbari512
    snehalbari512 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Need to loose 10kg to be fit and feel great...
  • Dolcie89
    Dolcie89 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and need to loose 40lbs! My inspiration is to feel good in myself which I've not done for years! I need to stop emotional eating and gain control back! Feel free to add me girls
  • aringler36
    aringler36 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 also and looking to lose another 10 lbs and more body fat - I'm not too sure what percentage, but I just want to feel good and look
    Good in my own body ! My motivations are to feel sexier for my boyfriend and be ready for next summers bikini season !
  • BexFox1
    BexFox1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and am looking to drop from about 70kg to 55kg. Need to stay motivated and reduce stress through excercise and healthy (hopefully low sugar) eating.
  • KellzNew92
    KellzNew92 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Im 23, Married and have a little girl. We are planning to try for another baby, so id definitely like to get healthier. i have lost 42lbs but would like to lose a total of about 120lbs. Looking for people/friends to help keep me motivated in times when i struggle.