Get Healthy Journey!

A couple years ago, I was a student getting my BS in Exercise Science and teaching fitness classes. Probably in the best shape of my life. Well...since graduating, I have recently started working a desk job and with changes of medication, the pounds just started coming on. I NEED to feel healthy again!!

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    I understand your pain in regards to the desk job! I find it frustrating having to stay seated behind my desk all day for work but there isn't a lot I can do about that, unfortunately. I'm also on anti depressants which supposedly raise your appetite (YES!) but luckily I don't cave in to cravings. I think for people like us who are on medication and working full time desk jobs, we have to push ourselves especially hard.

My trainer actually told me that I'd lost the use of glute muscles because of my constant sitting down. Not good! He put me on a plan to 'activate' those muscles again! We just have to do what we have to do! :D Good luck.
  • amandapalmieri
    amandapalmieri Posts: 29 Member
    A couple years ago, I was a student getting my BS in Exercise Science and teaching fitness classes. Probably in the best shape of my life. Well...since graduating, I have recently started working a desk job and with changes of medication, the pounds just started coming on. I NEED to feel healthy again!!

sending request :)