New and need a weight loss buddy

Options
hi, I have been here and lost weight before but I have put it all back in and very much need a kick up the bum to do it all again. Anyone who may like a weight loss buddy, I'll be happy to chat :)

Replies

• AnnaMaeLynn
    AnnaMaeLynn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes. Please. I need some help too!
  • chezacoote
    chezacoote Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, thanks for the reply, I really need to get this weight sorted but I struggle like mad with motivation. I think it would be great to have people to chat to when it's getting hard so I don't keep annoying my boyfriend lol
  • tanyalynn11802
    tanyalynn11802 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Motivation is hard to find these days! Life is busy and I haven't made health/weight a priority in years. Need to lose about 30 lbs here. Good luck!
  • chezacoote
    Options
    Hi, Ye my life and work have taken over but now I need to get a good 5 stone off ha! Though a few lb at a time will do just so I feel less unhealthy
  • Tammy0403
    Tammy0403 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been struggling on my path to weight loss and would like to make new friends to both help support me and that I can also help support them. Together we can make this an easier process :smiley: Please add me to your weight loss buddy list.
  • StoryLover13
    StoryLover13 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This sounds exactly like me! Re-joining and in want of people who understand that mistakes happen that I can help keep motivated as I re-motivate myself as well.

Feel free to add me :smile:
  • tanyalynn11802
    tanyalynn11802 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    They are getting ready to start some wellness insentives at work that have cash prizes! Hoping this keeps me motivated. I just love food so much!!
  • jsmit17
    jsmit17 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I definitely need a solid kick in the butt too! I have been struggling with weight loss for years, and working two jobs definitely takes the motivation to get to the gym right out of me! Feel free to add me, maybe we can all motivate each other!
  • chezacoote
    Options
    Thank you all for messaging :) hope we can all help each other. I struggle as I work away from home all week and have nowhere to cook. This leads to bad food choices and also being away from family means I think I can eat what I want :( x
  • sparklyunibunny
    Options
    I'd gladly be a weight loss buddy! I'm currently trying to lose 29 pounds.
  • Thisisit1982
    Thisisit1982 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello , I am a single mother of two. I work 3 jobs , 1full time, 1per diem, and 1 part time so I know the struggle with finding time for yourself. I also just registered this Fall to attend school full time on line. I really need to lose about 80lbs but I will take it one lb at a time. I just need a support system that keeps me positive when I am ready to give up. Although I have much more to lose than most of you I will offer the same motivation and support that I am seeking. Good luck to all of you
  • goingforitweightloss
    Options
    I have about 100 lbs to lose and would love a buddy too. I am unfamiliar with how this site works, but hoping someone might like a motivational friend to help them and vice versa.
  • meleesamink
    meleesamink Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi kinda new to here not sure how this works, could use,some,motivation I'm trying to loose,30 pounds it seems like I can never get past 10.I love bellydancing and live in cincinnati.