Single father looking for active friends for support

Options
Hey everyone just need new friends who post daily. I love seeing people successes and thats what motivates me. If anyone needs any advice, support, or anything feel free to add me and ask anything. Former binge eater, 300 lb club, professional yo yo dieter, recovered drug addict, also dealing with anxiety. I am looking to better my life in all aspects, fitness is just one of them.

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Looks you're also a survivor - add that to your list :)
    Wishing you the best of luck on your new journey, You can do it.
  • ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    You, sir have alot going on!! Congrats on ALL of your success. Stay strong and focused. I'm sure you will reach all your goals, whatever they may be. Amen to creating a better life! Best of luck to you. You can add me if you like, I could use thwe extra support and motivation too.
  • heidio2
    heidio2 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Off to a great start! Support is what keeps me going too. Feel free to add me.
  • robper13
    robper13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like.
  • jennmpantoja
    jennmpantoja Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Way to go on overcoming all kinds of stuff! Something to really be proud of! Keep it up!! Feel free to add me :)
  • jsmit17
    jsmit17 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I understand your struggle. I am a complete yo-yo dieter, and am struggling to not creep up to the 300 club! If you have any advice I would love to hear it!
  • RockTex
    RockTex Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Been running for years. Has helped my struggle with anxiety a great deal. Also spend time throwing around kettle bells, doing body weight work and just about anything to do resistance work. Need any support just let me know .
  • newlife0202
    newlife0202 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies everyone, will be adding all of you. For years ive been battling my weight and to be honest maintaining has been the hardest. Breaking bad habits is key. Before I had a "i want it now" attitude, now im in no hurry. As long as i am consistent and acrually enjoy what im doing then ill be good to go.
  • LJT253
    LJT253 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Well done u, now keep it up
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your achievements ...Feel free to add me :)
  • YAHWEH56
    YAHWEH56 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Congrats bro! Keep it up I know how you feel man imma single father I used drugs allot! I drank and smoked cigs ate fast food all the time I thank God I didn't end up dead....I used to be 320lbs now I'm 230 ! Gave my life to the Lord