weight

Options
I started cal control diet 2mths ago thow in that time iv lost 1stone 9lb im starting to think my god is this realy working i need to lose around 4/5stone i need some help tips plz ENYONE x

Replies

• ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    You lost 23 lbs in 8 weeks? Tip: Keep calm and continue what you're doing.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Your post is a little hard to understand, are you saying you've lost 23lbs in 2 months and are worried it isn't working? That's excellent progress...
  • mandy4211
    mandy4211 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Past wk iv lost nothing witch is a bit depressing as iv not changed enything when i first started i weiged nearly 20stone always blamed me kids lol and the fact i gave up smoking 4yrs ago might be me feeling sorry for meself i now go 18stone 9lb longgg way to go i no THINK im just looking for some good advice i do t go abive 1400 cals a day x
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Weight loss is not linear. For a variety of reasons, you may have a week where you don't lose. It doesn't change the fact that you are having excellent success to date. Keep doing what you're doing and give it time. You didn't gain it in the space of months, so you can't expect to lose it in that either.
  • mandy4211
    mandy4211 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thankyou i realy need all the advice i can get tbh its just a day when im prob thinking what am i doing and just need some words of encoragement :smile:
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
    Options
    If you're logging accurately and weighing everything, just be patient. The weight comes off when it wants to come off.
  • suziecue20
    suziecue20 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Wow you are doing great - onwards and downwards :)