What's your lowest moment?

Options
What is your lowest moment while dieting and how did you overcome it? Mine was eating 3900 calories in one day. How I overcame it... Burned 1600 calories and ate 1200 calories the next 3 days :)

Replies

• mgreen10
    mgreen10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hm...haven't had one recently. But probably when I used to think that starving myself was the answer. I wouldn't eat anything for as long as possible...like 10-12 hours. I was lethargic and sad. Now, I eat every 3-4 hours and am happy.
  • natersmama
    natersmama Posts: 157
    Options
    probably the same as you. eating way too much that i stopped counting the calories and not exercising before the day had ended. after that i made a promise to burn btwn 500 & 700 calories a day, and eat 1300 calories max from only healthy foods. and upped my water from 9 cups to 12 cups. definitely feel a LOT better.
  • MeenaSimmons
    MeenaSimmons Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I think I'm in mine now. Sporadically, but too often eating foods and quantities I didn't go near even BEFORE I decided to get healthy again... And not having the motivation to work out or train, something that usually makes me very happy... But I believe my current state is partly attributed to a slight case of depression, due to the hubby being currently deployed. The hardest part is my "support network" that only says, "If you're under 150 (lbs) it doesn't really matter" or "You're not fat, stop trying to stress yourself" I'm hoping that I'll overcome it by waking up tomorrow and feeling that energy and motivation that gets me back on track for good.
  • RichGebs
    RichGebs Posts: 345
    Options
    I think I'm in mine now. Sporadically, but too often eating foods and quantities I didn't go near even BEFORE I decided to get healthy again... And not having the motivation to work out or train, something that usually makes me very happy... But I believe my current state is partly attributed to a slight case of depression, due to the hubby being currently deployed. The hardest part is my "support network" that only says, "If you're under 150 (lbs) it doesn't really matter" or "You're not fat, stop trying to stress yourself" I'm hoping that I'll overcome it by waking up tomorrow and feeling that energy and motivation that gets me back on track for good.

I'm starting to go into mine now again too..