Dear 7-11, please make a diet slurpee...

Options
mfreeby
mfreeby Posts: 199 Member
Why don't they make diet slurpees? The only alternative I've found so far is a grande green tea frap with non-fat milk and sugar free syrup and it still has 48g of carbs and it costs 5 bucks! I think we should start some sort of campaign so we can have a slurpee on a hot day and not go into sugar shock!!!! WHO'S IN?

Replies

• SandersWifey
    SandersWifey Posts: 387
    Options
    OMG I'm so with you on that one!!!! My daughter and husband both got one the other day and I got a water :sad:
    I envied them the entire time!!!!!
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    A diet slurpee would probably contain a bunch of artificial sweeteners though :frown:
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    diet coke icees here :]
  • mandie26
    mandie26 Posts: 59
    Options
    I'm a freelance web developer, so I spend alot of time in coffee shops and cafes. One thing I can suggest so you can avoid the high calorie frapps and slurpees is simply an Iced coffee or Iced americano with milk! It's just as satisfying. (Well, only if you're a coffee person, I guess!)

At home, I make healthy and icy smoothies on a hot day :).

It's definitely tough to avoid all the sugary refreshments in the summertime though! ice cream and slushies and frapps EVERYWHERE! Ahhhh...
  • 1aprilaries
    1aprilaries Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    u r so disciplined! me personally i would've enjoyed a slurpee w/them. maybe got a kids size instead of my usual 32oz refill cup
  • aleyten
    aleyten Posts: 6
    Options
    Our 7-11 has Crystal Light Slurpee's, does yours? That is low calorie but YES, it is the fake sugar which isn't all that great for you. But, it is an option when you want a "slurpee!"

:D
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    they make a diet one at the one by my house, Crystal light I think,yuck!
  • butterflywingz
    Options
    OMG I so think this everyday I go by, LOL I LOVE slurpees! What I wouldn't give for a diet pepsi one!
  • mapexdrummer69
    Options
    What I would love to see in a diet Slurpee:

1. A&W
    2. Sunkist
    3. Mountain Dew Voltage

Yea!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    7-11 does make a crystal light slurpee......I've had it in 3 different flavors already and they taste FANTASTIC!!!

I sure do wish they would make a diet coke slurpee though!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Our 7-11 has Crystal Light Slurpee's, does yours? That is low calorie but YES, it is the fake sugar which isn't all that great for you. But, it is an option when you want a "slurpee!"

:D

The fake sugar in crystal light slurpees is sorbitol which I prefer to other artificial sweetners. Just don't drink too much, it has a laxative effect.
  • SweetAsHoneyy
    Options
    ugh I used to have slurpee almost every week.. I live next to a 7-11 so hard lol