Finally hit my goal

Options
i have been on my diet for 25 months now. Today I finally made my goal. I have now lost 114 pounds as of today!!! Down from 259 to 145. Yeah I can't believe I really did it. I feel very proud that I did it. To anyone on here trying to reach their goals keep it up you can do it

Replies

• jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Well done you! Amazing work! I'm so looking forward to being able to make a similar post (only 10 more pounds to go) :smile: Now for maintenance - good luck! Keep doing what you've generally be doing up to this point and you'll make it!
  • jodybo2
    jodybo2 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Great dedication! Congrats!!!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Congrats :smile: and keep up the great work as you maintain that goal :smile:
  • lesaw01
    lesaw01 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You have done great!! I started near your weight and have about 40 more pounds to reach my goal. I'm also in my 50's so this shows me it is possible.
  • teknotwo
    teknotwo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Believe me you too can reach your goal as well. In the beginning of this journey I never thought I could do this either. But now I have proved to myself I can do it!!! Believe in yourself and you will do it.
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Wow. You are incredible and inspirational. Congratulations!
  • mpeterson86
    mpeterson86 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS
  • jarrettwhite07
    jarrettwhite07 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!!! That's awesome
  • myfarmgirl
    myfarmgirl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    How wonderful for you. This is my first "reply"; but I just had to say Congratulations! I hope I can be as successful as so many of you.
  • teknotwo
    Options
    Thank you so much I appreciate that.
  • teknotwo
    Options
    Way to Go!!! That's awesome

Thank you I appreciate you saying that
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Yay for you! Amazing effort. Well done.
  • myfarmgirl
    myfarmgirl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi it's me again. I've been tracking for just two weeks now. You are such an inspiration. Do u have any advice for me? I stepped on the scale this morning and was disappointed. I feel better but . . . For two years did u just try to stay within your calorie allotment and track daily and the weight came off? Did u exercise a lot? It's so great that you attained your goal. It was probably just one day at a time :) Congratulations again.
  • CurvaciousLove
    CurvaciousLove Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • becky53012
    becky53012 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What a great feeling!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Incredible. Well done you. Inspiration :)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    teknotwo wrote: »
    i have been on my diet for 25 months now. Today I finally made my goal. I have now lost 114 pounds as of today!!! Down from 259 to 145. Yeah I can't believe I really did it. I feel very proud that I did it. To anyone on here trying to reach their goals keep it up you can do it

Congratulations! You should be proud. :D It's a major ccomplishment.
  • Chabela53
    Chabela53 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment! You should be proud of yourself! I have about the same amount to lose, and you have inspired me to stick with it!
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Oh love this!! Seriously the days like today that I question my self if this is going to happen, your post is gold to me.

Thank you! Freaking unbelievable , 2 years and you never gave up **\O/** #standingOvationForYou
  • EbnyIvry
    EbnyIvry Posts: 736 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    myfarmgirl wrote: »
    Hi it's me again. I've been tracking for just two weeks now. You are such an inspiration. Do u have any advice for me? I stepped on the scale this morning and was disappointed. I feel better but . . . For two years did u just try to stay within your calorie allotment and track daily and the weight came off? Did u exercise a lot? It's so great that you attained your goal. It was probably just one day at a time :) Congratulations again.

Suggest joining a support group to help stay on track such as September's Ultimate Accountability Challenge. It's not too late to join.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/108401-ultimate-accountability-challenge-september
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!