glomartinez3 Posts: 15 Member
Help!
I love sweet mostly at night.
Need to find low calorie desserts

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I'm eating a whole pint of Stonyfield chocolate frozen yogurt at the moment. 100 calories per serving. 400 for the pint. Yes please.
  • prestonmom
    prestonmom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hershey kisses are my go to. Only 20 calories each have 5 under 100 calories and the crazing is satisfied.
  • manto2112
    manto2112 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Frozen bananas with some cocoa!
    Melted dark chocolate with almonds/hazelnuts
  • glomartinez3
    Options
    Wow!
    That sound so good
    Thanks
  • Clarewho
    Clarewho Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter cup 80 cals. Or 1-2 squares good quality dark choc comes in about 100 and its rich so u can't eat too much. I was a chocoholic but hardly eat it now so there is hope :lol:
  • aledba
    aledba Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    You can mix cacao nibs into greek yogurt. I like to mash a banana with some cacao powder and add a bunch of chia seeds, let it sit overnight and have that as a little pudding for snack.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    It's that time of year!!!!!!!!

qwh56z9ytywm.jpeg
  • glomartinez3
    Options
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Some delicious dark chocolate squares help that sweet tooth. :yum:
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I've recently been experimenting with 1 Cocoa Loco bar per night after dinner (120 cals) and it has been perfect.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Dunno if you're after recipes but typically I just have a serving of chocolate, ice cream, cookies, pudding etc. You can have anything you want, there are a LOT of options at 120 calories or less, just have to practice moderation.

As it's the recipe forum, I'd suggest chocolate protein powder in oatmeal (with or without peanut butter or PB2), it's a delicious breakfast.
  • lizh862
    lizh862 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    There's a really good protein cake recipe I make at night. Its 1 scoop of your favorite protein (I use chocolate whey), 1/8 tsp baking powder, 1egg white, 1packet of stevia or splenda, two tablespoons of milk and a touch of water. Mix it all together, microwave for 90 seconds and you have a dense little mini chocolate cake. I tend to garnish with a few chocolate chips or a dab of cool whip. Its lean, protein packed and really yummy.