Losing your streak when you fly to diff time zone?

Options
Queen_Vanellope
Queen_Vanellope Posts: 35 Member
edited September 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
I'm going to Bangkok next month - they are 14 hours ahead of my time zone, and the flight is over 17 hours. So if I log into MFP after the flight, and my phone adjusts to the current time zone in Thailand, I will have skipped a day and lose my streak, right? (this assumes I won't have internet access on the plane)

The day of the flight, could I log something for "tomorrow" to prevent this or am I just out of luck? I'll be getting a local sim card so I'll have internet while I'm there, and still plan on logging every day and swimming in the pool at the place I'm renting for exercise.

Replies

• Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    The title of this thread is "Losing your steak". I came for beef.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    If you lose it, contact tech support to restore.
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    If I were you I'd not bother logging on such a huge journey - just eat when you are hungry and be smart about it. Plus losing a streak isn't the worst thing. Just have an amazing time in Bangkok!
  • Queen_Vanellope
    Options
    HAHAH, sorry!

• Queen_Vanellope
    Options
    If you lose it, contact tech support to restore.
    Thanks!
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options

Same here... I was kind of wondering how you can loose a steak.

As for your streak. can't you just hit the back button to the date that isn't filled in and fill it in? Then your streak is complete....right?

• Queen_Vanellope
    Options
    Can't you just hit the back button to the date that isn't filled in and fill it in? Then your streak is complete....right?

But if it was that easy wouldn't people not complain about it when it happens? I've seen it quite a lot on the forums.
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options

Same here... I was kind of wondering how you can loose a steak.

As for your streak. can't you just hit the back button to the date that isn't filled in and fill it in? Then your streak is complete....right?

No. The 'streak' is not about actually logging food. It means that you have logged onto Mfp everyday without skipping a day, whether you logged food or no is irrelevant. So if I log on today, but not tomorrow, then log on again on Friday I will have lost my 'streak'
    If you lose it OP just have it reset. That's a legitimate reason to have it reset, unlike when people simply forget to log on one day then ask for a reset.
  • Queen_Vanellope
    Options
    No. The 'streak' is not about actually logging food. It means that you have logged onto Mfp everyday without skipping a day, whether you logged food or no is irrelevant. So if I log on today, but not tomorrow, then log on again on Friday I will have lost my 'streak'
    If you lose it OP just have it reset. That's a legitimate reason to have it reset, unlike when people simply forget to log on one day then ask for a reset.

Thank you!