So this is my before/current pic.

Options
I'm posting it here because I feel like I'm losing steam and I've only just begun. I have 90 lbs left to lose... helllpppp?

tumblr_lm8jpb8f1B1qjgnvoo1_500.jpg

Replies

• RayofSunshine73
    RayofSunshine73 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Keep at it! It is worth it!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    20lbs is no small feat! way to go and keep going!! you can do it :D
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    20LBS is great, you should be proud! Keep it up and you will get there!
  • lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Your doing fantastic!!!! keep it up and that 90 will be gone in no time!!!
  • lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Your doing fantastic!!!! keep it up and that 90 will be gone in no time!!!
  • meganelizabetho
    Options
    thank you everyone <3
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    It's not a sprint it's a marathon. You can do it. You look great! Keep up the excellent work.
  • socalmoviemom
    Options
    Great going! Twenty pounds is almost a tenth of your starting weight! That's a big accomplishment. You're well on your way.
  • socalmoviemom
    Options
    Great going! Twenty pounds is almost a tenth of your starting weight! That's a big accomplishment.
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    Options
    Wow 20 lbs is awesome! You started where I did and are close to where I'm at. I can see a nice difference in your face and your skin looks great! :) Keep it up!!
  • 1983Miller
    1983Miller Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Just take it one week at a time, each day make the choices that you believe are the best, sweat at least 3 x a week on exercise and don't sweat the small things, don't even get hung up on what the scale is telling you. Because I can weigh myself one day and I am up 4 pounds, the next I am down 2 pounds and the next up 3 pounds, the next down 4 more pounds it is a roller coaster ride and eventually the surprise loss hits when you least expect it. Your face looks so much thinner and you have made a difference keep it up and find something that you enjoy working out to and just have fun!:smile:
  • AmesLee78
    AmesLee78 Posts: 111
    Options
    Great job! Keep going! This is a good motivator for me as I'm also 5 feet tall and my starting weight was more than yours (233.) You have plenty of support here!
  • meganelizabetho
    Options
    thank you!!!