Anyone in Houston?

Options
Hi everyone! I am currently in Houston TX and I would love to have friends, on the board and possibly to workout, share tips or just hang out. I am a SAHM of 2. I have met a few people in the 5 years I've lived here, but either moved or they moved or it just didn't work out. I just need support :-)

Thanks!!

Replies

• phog007
    phog007 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Houston.... (or Pearland atleast) ... in the house! ;)

Welcome!
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I'm from Kingwood. Welcome!
  • emilysebastian
    emilysebastian Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Houston by way of Cypress! One of my other friends (if you look through them) TxJulie is here in Cypress, too... I will be moving back to WA soon (and becoming a SAHM at that time--so maybe we can still inspire each other?!) but Julie is here for the long haul :happy:
  • Brandie6004
    Brandie6004 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm out in the Katy area. ...just moved here a year ago from CO and I'm also a sahm. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Houston but live in Georgia now!
  • bzmamaof4
    bzmamaof4 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Big D now, but we are moving to the Houston area in the next six weeks or so. Trying to nail down an area/neighborhood... possibly Spring so if anyone has any input I would love to hear it! ;)
  • erzsebet_1560
    Options
    Yay! Please add me!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    I'm from Kingwood. Welcome!
    Grew up around Kingwood!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    I'm in the Big D now, but we are moving to the Houston area in the next six weeks or so. Trying to nail down an area/neighborhood... possibly Spring so if anyone has any input I would love to hear it! ;)
    I would go for the Woodlands area if your thinking Spring........
  • erzsebet_1560
    Options
    I would go for the Woodlands area if your thinking Spring........

I agree...not too much further and much more beautiful!
  • erzsebet_1560
    Options
    I'm so happy to have found this website. I was usuing another one and the boards had like zero activity. It's nice to have so much support on these boards. :-)
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I'm from Tomball. I'll be visiting Katy once a week. I agree with you. This is a great site!