10 months of hard work... Before and after

Options
2»

Replies

• mrron2u
    mrron2u Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Outstanding results! Thanks for sharing! I love that you even made a career change to become a larger part of the fitness world that you embraced to make your life better. You should make a great fitness coach having been there and done that! Keep inspiring others!
  • lilystacey
    lilystacey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! <3
  • vrs_2
    vrs_2 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Bravo
  • nataliewalters5851
    nataliewalters5851 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow! Only 10 months! Amazing! Will you share more info about your diet and exercise plan?

My food log diary is open if you want to look at it. Of course it varies for each individual but for my height I stay at about 1200 calories and try to get at least about 130g protein and focus on carbs from brown rice, sweet potato and veggies. I did a lot of research when it came to exercise. YouTube and bodybuilding.com became my best friend! Initially I just worked out from home with a few pairs of dumbbells and a bench working out 4 days a week but after a few months I started going to the gym to mix it up. Hope that helps. You can always message me too, I can try and answer any questions.
  • mpeterson86
    mpeterson86 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work. Congrats on your well deserved accomplishments
  • adamcourt
    adamcourt Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    keep up good work
  • michelleellis
    michelleellis Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • ajgordo150
    ajgordo150 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good advice thank you
  • VanderB_55386
    VanderB_55386 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic!
  • bpaolina
    bpaolina Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    1ob3v8p87h4m.jpg

At the time, I never would have imagined showing anyone these before pictures because at the time I was so disgusted with the person in the reflection but now I am proud to see how far I've come. That picture was taken in November 2014 at my heaviest weight of 160lbs at only 5'2". I was working from home, isolated, depressed, super self-conscience and just miserable. I look back at that picture and see how sad that girl was. I've completely changed my life since then. I just woke up one day and decided that was not who I wanted to be anymore and made a change. For me personally, getting to the gym and working out was what helped me lose the weight. After an intense workout, I was motivated to keep eating healthy because of all the hard work I was putting in. I never gave up, stayed consistent and steadily the weight dropped off. I was the kind of person who never felt like it was possible to lose weight, never felt like I would be thin, or strong, or active. Now I know it's possible! I've made a career change and become a personal trainer so I can help motivate others. Now I wake up every morning excited to go to work and happy about the person I am. So if you're struggling... Don't give up!! Stay consistent and you will see results.

So happy for you! Looking great! And feeling even better I'm sure. Very inspiring!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Amazing :)
    Truly!
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Great work, and great job!! You should be so proud of yourself. Thank you for sharing!!!
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing transformation!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    Incredible story. well done.
  • spencendawn
    spencendawn Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful!
  • smbg51
    smbg51 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wonderful ! Very inspirational.
  • Aug31st
    Aug31st Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You have done so well! not just smaller, but you are toned as well! great stuff!
  • SarahRMerts
    SarahRMerts Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!