Looking for friends/help/motivation

Options
Hi I'm jacquie, I've been a yoyo dieter my entire life and have been in diets since I was 13. I recently had a baby and I'm trying to lose the weight. I've lost 50 pounds before but that was from not eating and now I want to lose the weight properly. Please add me so I can look at what other people are eating and doing. I'm having a difficult time finding food to eat, I don't eat sea food and not huge on veggies. I know that won't help but maybe?

Replies

• heathergreuter23
    Options
    Hey(: I'm 23 and just had a baby girl 3 months ago. I just started this app today so I'm still rough around the edges but I plan to go strong at it as I am an on again- off again dieter myself. Let's keep each other consistent!
  • jamiegibbs8
    jamiegibbs8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been yoyo dieting since about 18 and I'm 26 now and trying to stop and get down to my goal in a healthy way ( no starving) lol I'm struggling because I'm at my desk at work 9 hours a day tho and need to incorporate more time into working out. Add me if you want :)
  • MamaGemini123
    MamaGemini123 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    In in a similar boat as you.. mind you i love sea food and veggies hehehe.. the key is to eat what you want but in moderation!! Im here for you if you need moral support!! I wont bash or nag. Also looking for the same as you..support