Need friends to help me stay on track :)

Options
Hi! :) my name is Kimber- I know how hard this journey of fitness, health, weight loss, and maintaining that effort can be. I've lost weight only to gain it back several times. It's so frustrating and stressful :/
This time I want to learn to maintain a healthy lifestyle and be consistent with it but I need friends to keep me on point :) please add me if you feel the same and want the same encouragement/motivation. ❤️ thank you so much.

Replies

• Mariannegc
    Mariannegc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been exercising for the last 33 years and over the last three years have put on 17 lbs. the older I get the more I want to eat and then work has me sitting all day. I've started using a pedometer to monitor my steps. Now I guess I really have to start watching what I eat.
  • may5646
    may5646 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've been in the same boat. Losing weight and then gaining it back several times. It will be great to have friends, so that we can support each other on the journey.
  • mymildred
    mymildred Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Same here! Even more so, would be great to find friend who live locally so we can get together for special workouts.
  • fkh8rs
    fkh8rs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ive been the same lost 46kgs only to put 76kgs back on. But determined now more than ever to achieve my goals and you can do it to. Anybody who needs more friends on here feel free to add me can never have enough support
  • pleasantbee
    pleasantbee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My name is Barbara and im trying to lose 40pds . Its been difficult for me over the years. Im one of those who stops and go . Anyone who has any suggestions I will be happy to receive them
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    The majority of us here are familiar with 'yo yo diets' and we are all proof that they aren't sustainable in the long-term. Stick to MFP for advice and support, track your food and find exercises you enjoy and this'll be straightforward. Best of luck!